Today's games OMDT

we need to finish 3rd or 4th realistically 4th , dont want to finish 5th or 6th as that means a 2nd leg away sun 630 or mon 745 prob to sunderland plymouth or mk dons all those 3 away in a 2nd leg will be extremely tough . much prefer away game 1st , unless rotherham get pulled back to 3rd which aint impossible . plymouth do not look a scary prospect and they have injuries , sunderland id like it not to be as that 5-0 hammering is still fresh and it will be an incredibly hostile atmosphere where we will be sat in that awful away end miles from the game.  lets be positive lets get the last 4 won or at least 3 wins and a draw. 

10 minutes ago, Buck Rogers said:

Win tomorrow and results go our way, we're 4 points off automatic with three games left. :ph34r:

That's what I'm looking for tomorrow night. We'd need a ridiculous amount of things to go our way to grab an auto spot but you never know. If we do our bit then we can dream. 

1 minute ago, GermanBird said:

Thanks a lot for updating, but please check your formular!  I'm loosing 😲

Running diagnostics now

.........................................................................................................................................................

..........................bang...............crash........................wallop.........................................................

ding......................

Diagnostic report =  your predictions are pants  🙂

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

Lets just win tomorrow.

I am taking the Darren Moore approach one game at the time and big up the opposition!

mk dons are by far the best team we have played this season and crewe by far the worse , it would be the wednesday way to struggle 2moro wouldn't it.  goal average is still important so getting a 4-0 plus win would help things 

• Like 2

Just now, duncanidaho said:

Running diagnostics now

.........................................................................................................................................................

..........................bang...............crash........................wallop.........................................................

ding......................

Diagnostic report =  your predictions are pants  🙂

Thanks for checking 😘

• Haha 2

Just got back from the pub - seen the scores, it’s good news - just need to do the business and get three points against Crewe tomorrow and we’re just about there.

Whether we can win the play offs is of course a different matter entirely i

4 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Just got back from the pub - seen the scores, it’s good news - just need to do the business and get three points against Crewe tomorrow and we’re just about there.

Whether we can win the play offs is of course a different matter entirely i

We might be better off avoiding play offs and go and get automatic instead. garymegson

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Was at the Plymouth Sunderland match today. Couldn't really have gone better for us. I think Plymouth will miss out altogether. Can’t see them getting anything at Wigan and their final match against MK will be tough for them as they look to be running out of steam tbh.

Crowd very frustrated at times today and the other good thing was, Sunderland didn’t look anything special either. Lots of shithousery from them, so obviously Alex Neill has had an impact. 

Edited by Devonstrix
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

For home advantage it would be great to finish 3rd or 4th. 

3 playoff campaigns and the 2 that we ended up in the final we were at home for the 1st leg. I'm ambivalent about where we finish tbh as long as its top 6. Or 2 obviously. We have enough to beat anyone over 2 legs and enough to beat anyone in a one off game so bring it on I say. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

Was at the Plymouth Sunderland match today. Couldn't really have gone better for us. I think Plymouth will miss out altogether. Can’t see them getting anything at Wigan and their final match against MK will be tough for them as they look to be running out of steam tbh.

Crowd very frustrated at times today and the other good thing was, Sunderland didn’t look anything special either. Lots of shithousery from them, so obviously Alex Neill has had an impact. 

Ps - Sunderland only brought 1500 fans down - tinpot. 

• Haha 1