Fans: Disgusting Behaviour

6 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Report it then. Mention how emotive the tears and crying were/was. This will be valuable in banning the scum that did this unspeakable crime. Get them banned for eternity.

The stewards were right there when it happened but nobody knew precisely where it had come from. Hope that cctv picks them up and they find the culprit and ban them for life.

• Like 1

The bellenders were out in force today sadly.

Smokebombs were lit...I've said in the past that they're not dangerous unless thrown directly at someone. This time they were chucked from the upper tier into the lower onto away fans.....
Ar**hole behaviour on a par with that time when the Leeds fans in the Leppings Lane upper got hold of an advertsing board and dropped it on their chums in the lower section.

Bottles launched onto the pitch at the end. Someone chucked something that looked like a bit of broken plastic orange seat at one of the Bolton groundstaff....

Some aggro going on in that path that runs between the away end and Tescos outside afterwards.....

Pathetic 😔

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Bez said:

People saying that other teams have the same problems. 

I live in Bolton and am often at the shopping park outside the stadium on match day.  

this is the first time in 15 years that I’ve seen trouble like this.  

Not my experience of the day. Went by train to the game via MCR and Chorley and saw nothing - except for some cold blue flares thrown - there and back.

3 minutes ago, cain said:

I’m not condoning anything that happened today BUT if you thought that was bad it’s a bloody good job you weren’t around in the seventies and early eighties 🤔

That's why it was good that we all moved on from that.  Nothing good came from it apart from some old ex-hoolies getting misty eyed.

I preferred the 90s when we got used to it being all seater and we were good.

• Like 3

Great thread.

Bez like the "which was nice" bloke from The Fast Show. 

Enchanter the next Danny Dyer. 

Not in anyway condoning the alleged violence and what not, but still. 

Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Police useless as per, standing blocking near the subway yet 100 yards up the road they were all fighting.. but no too they didn't care about that 🤷‍♂️

Also stopping Wednesday fans but letting Bolton fans through the other way scot free 🤷‍♂️

I misread this for a minute and thought that Bolton had somehow got it's own underground subway system. 

I assume you mean the sandwich place. 

Bloody hell. 

Causing trouble at matches and spoiling it for other fans, , has never or ever will be smart behaviour. 
Its not being a bloody killjoy or a boring fart , it’s just common sense 

If you’re that sad that you can’t have a good time at a mstch without ruining it for someone else then you need to give your head a wobble 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Guest mrbluesky
2 hours ago, Owl said:

To be honest me and the misses arrived at the ground around 11, had a few drinks. Didn’t any trouble, didn’t see any flares on the pitch because there wasn’t any !!  After the game the usual hand bags. I’m stopping over tonight if I see anything else I will report back !! #uto 

Thanks, Mr.Blunkett 

Have to be honest, I've never really got the flare thing. 

I mean, you have the flare, and then you lob it and it releases some smoke. 

Hardly the most pulsating activity on the planet or am I missing something here. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, mrbluesky said:

Football culture, unfortunately.

It isn't football culture because the overwhelming majority of supporters go to football to join like minded people and support their team.  This is an agressive and sometimes dangerous predominantly white male sub-culture that could and should be stamped out by the majority as well as the authorities.

18 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Have to be honest, I've never really got the flare thing. 

I mean, you have the flare, and then you lob it and it releases some smoke. 

Hardly the most pulsating activity on the planet or am I missing something here. 

Maybe I am niave but where the hell do you buy flares (the smoke ones rather than the trouser variety?)

Being in the upper tier saw the said flares being thrown but nothing else.

Nowadays as an away fan (bar the football) is watching a large percentage of fans (men) spend 90 mins doing w***er signs at each other