Fans: Disgusting Behaviour

45 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

If you didn’t see the blue flare that was thrown on the pitch ( or smoke bomb if we are being technical) I suggest you book an appointment at the opticians.

Some landed on the pitch, some landed in amongst the Wednesday fans at the front, and one hit Berahino when he was being treated. Patterson quietly moved it off the pitch and walked away. 

• Like 1

Bloke at side of us was so drunk he missed the goal because he was asleep. lol . At the end when we were walking out and everyone was having a go at the 15 year olds in the corner he tried to break a seat to throw it at them he was that angry. Settled for falling over instead. lol

His mate wanted to throw coins at the same kids and when he got a handful

of coins out decided to throw the Pennie’s and two pences not the quids. lol. Love away matches. 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Buxtongent said:

Isn'******** about time that we accepted that, while we have some of the finest and most loyal supporters in the league,, we still have a sectionof absolute cretins and hooligans in our midst , and sop trying to make excuses for them

Tbf I reckon some of our fans are the most disgusting fans in the world and they deserve to be banned for life. Pyro should be a lifelong ban. Passionate and emotional celebrating shoulf be punished with the harshest of penalties. Hopefully all fans showing extreme passion should be banned for life and have their criminal records updated accordingly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Asio otus said:

These people always need identifying and banning from matches. I have had plenty of arguments with young nob heads with flares and been close to being hit by one.

If you know people who are throwing missiles, we have a duty to report them, those stood around laughing are colluding in their actions.

I agree with you on both points (I split them up) 

1) To throw the cat amongst the pigeons, it makes you wonder if the only way is cameras filming / pointed at all away fans for the whole match.. which would be a sad state of affairs. 

2) I presume these fans doing daft stuff will be in an echo chamber of support from other daft fans. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Tbf I reckon some of our fans are the most disgusting fans in the world and they deserve to be banned for life. Pyro should be a lifelong ban. Passionate and emotional celebrating shoulf be punished with the harshest of penalties. Hopefully all fans showing extreme passion should be banned for life and have their criminal records updated accordingly.

source.gif

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Isn'******** about time that we accepted that, while we have some of the finest and most loyal supporters in the league,, we still have a sectionof absolute cretins and hooligans in our midst , and sop trying to make excuses for them

And at least one of the biggest cretins is posting in this thread

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bez said:

Ashamed of some of our support.  

Throwing flares when we scored, injuring Berahino.  

Paterson hit by a water bottle at full time. 

Coins thrown at away fans with one young girl being treated for a gash on her head right now. 

Owls fans being arrested for stealing in the local shops. 

Saw a lad break the wing mirror of a car.  

Police put a cordon between fans at the end.  Grown men trying to fight kids from Bolton with one guy pushing a female police officer into the side of a van.  He was arrested. 

Disgraceful.  

Remember a few months back when outraged Wednesday fans were absolutely staggered we were warning things were getting worse, saying there wasn't a risk of any trouble this season and that our fans were impeccable and everyone should shut up discussing it?

People were mocked for being disgusted at things being thrown onto the pitch too

Running on the pitch was just a bit of fun we were told

etc etc

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

We really do have some absolute idiots that follow us away. Embarrassing. 

It’s not just us. Most football fans with a big following have the odd brain dead fan. I’m not saying its acceptable but it’s gunna happen. Let’s just focus on the 99% of away fans that went and enjoyed themselves and behaved normally whilst backing the mighty owls 🦉

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

Out of 5200 fans you’re going to get some right muppets. 

Seems to happen more when we’re in League One too.

Doesn’t make it right we’re selling out up and down the country people like this herd sniffing out and banning let fans who know how to behave take up the tickets 

it’s not hard 

people take it too far it’s just scummy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Owl said:

To be honest me and the misses arrived at the ground around 11, had a few drinks. Didn’t any trouble, didn’t see any flares on the pitch because there wasn’t any !!  After the game the usual hand bags. I’m stopping over tonight if I see anything else I will report back !! #uto 

There was a flare thrown towards Berahino just after the goal. It landed by his feet.
Also a lad of about seven near me (two rows from the front) was hit by a flare thrown by some idiot so called wednesday fan. He was in tears for quite some time and it must have been really scary for him. Thankfully the fans around us consoled him and hopefully he won’t go away with a bad experience of the day.

There was another idiot Wednesday so called fan who spent most of the match kicking an emergency exit door, completely off his head.

6 minutes ago, Mosborough-owl said:

It’s not just us. Most football fans with a big following have the odd brain dead fan. I’m not saying its acceptable but it’s gunna happen. Let’s just focus on the 99% of away fans that went and enjoyed themselves and behaved normally whilst backing the mighty owls 🦉

No, let’s focus on the idiots. Get them banned and allow normal people to enjoy the game.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, leetheowl said:

There was a flare thrown towards Berahino just after the goal. It landed by his feet.
Also a lad of about seven near me (two rows from the front) was hit by a flare thrown by some idiot so called wednesday fan. He was in tears for quite some time and it must have been really scary for him. Thankfully the fans around us consoled him and hopefully he won’t go away with a bad experience of the day.

There was another idiot Wednesday so called fan who spent most of the match kicking an emergency exit door, completely off his head.

Report it then. Mention how emotive the tears and crying were/was. This will be valuable in banning the scum that did this unspeakable crime. Get them banned for eternity.

People saying that other teams have the same problems. 

I live in Bolton and am often at the shopping park outside the stadium on match day.  

this is the first time in 15 years that I’ve seen trouble like this.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2