Fans: Disgusting Behaviour

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

The elder element inspired the younger element.  Monkey see, monkey do. 

There’s always been an element yes but I’ve been to hundreds of away games in the past and it’s only recently I’m seeing/hearing people say this behaviour putting them off going, the free availability of certain substances is having an effect.

9 hours ago, sexpistol said:

I hope you find your hotel room okay, I mean if you can’t see a poo load of blue smoke on the pitch what hope have you of finding your hotel later.

I did thanks lol  about the smoke bombs, I counted 2 on the pitch but none of them hit a player. Like the opening post claimed #uto 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, 1867tim said:

It isn't football culture because the overwhelming majority of supporters go to football to join like minded people and support their team.  This is an agressive and sometimes dangerous predominantly white male sub-culture that could and should be stamped out by the majority as well as the authorities.

7 hours ago, Waddle93 said:

Bit racist mate

Racist would be assuming that because someone is white they’ll probably behave like this.

Pointing to a load of people acting like bellends and saying ‘they’re nearly all white’ isn’t racist, just factual. No prejudice involved whatsoever.

Glad to have helped.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Racist would be assuming that because someone is white they’ll probably behave like this.

Pointing to a load of people acting like bellends and saying ‘they’re nearly all white’ isn’t racist, just factual. No prejudice involved whatsoever.

Glad to have helped.

Oh thanks I didn't think we where allowed to state the bleeding obvious when it came to race though 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, toppOwl said:

There’s always been an element yes but I’ve been to hundreds of away games in the past and it’s only recently I’m seeing/hearing people say this behaviour putting them off going, the free availability of certain substances is having an effect.

Free ….. where?

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, Bez said:

Ashamed of some of our support.  

Throwing flares when we scored, injuring Berahino.  

Paterson hit by a water bottle at full time. 

Coins thrown at away fans with one young girl being treated for a gash on her head right now. 

Owls fans being arrested for stealing in the local shops. 

Saw a lad break the wing mirror of a car.  

Police put a cordon between fans at the end.  Grown men trying to fight kids from Bolton with one guy pushing a female police officer into the side of a van.  He was arrested. 

Disgraceful.  

Whoever acted like this at the match needs to grow up and start acting like an adult. 

• Haha 1