Fans: Disgusting Behaviour

8 minutes ago, Birstall Owl said:

Maybe I am niave but where the hell do you buy flares (the smoke ones rather than the trouser variety?)

Being in the upper tier saw the said flares being thrown but nothing else.

Nowadays as an away fan (bar the football) is watching a large percentage of fans (men) spend 90 mins doing w***er signs at each other

they’re easily available on Amazon. 

B7A1565F-2557-47A9-8156-0F07B005784C.png

3 hours ago, markg said:

Someone will be on in a bit asking for proof 

Oh, yeah. Forgot about that. We string the <deleted> up from the highest branches because someone says that's what happened. Get a grip. It really isn't that difficult, especially in this day and age of a camera on every corner. Provide E-V-I-D-E-N-C-E or shut up.

If and the the evidence is supplied then the perps have to have the full weight thrown at them.

Just now, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

Good point.

Disgraceful.

52% of this population are Neanderthals because they disagree with Neil.

Your regular quote is “debate the post not the poster” - completely gone out the window here.

Debate the post unless they voted Brexit then just disregard the thick ******. And from the site owner.

There I was thinking this was a football website.

Laugh all you like, but that is an absolute disgrace.

pedro-monkey-puppet.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Ibbo48 said:

Why not just leave it and accept that people have different views to you as painful as it is for you to deal with.

I do accept that mate

Doesn't mean I have to agree with them or be forced to accept their ways or shut up

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

44 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Police useless as per, standing blocking near the subway yet 100 yards up the road they were all fighting.. but no too they didn't care about that 🤷‍♂️

Also stopping Wednesday fans but letting Bolton fans through the other way scot free 🤷‍♂️

What were you going for? I like a footlong meatball sub or an Italian meaty one with that south west sauce. I’d be kicking off if I was hungry and some yellow jackets weren’t letting me get one. 

• Haha 2

Just now, robowl4life said:

What were you going for? I like a footlong meatball sub or an Italian meaty one with that south west sauce. I’d be kicking off if I was hungry and some yellow jackets weren’t letting me get one. 

Have you ever had the nachos from Subway?

They just open a pack of Doritos, put them in a cardboard tray, shove them in the microwave

Proper gross

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

It was pretty crappy at the train station. Home and away fans were separated out into a queuing system behind safety barriers. 

Some Wednesday followers burst through the barriers, climbed the fences and shoved other Owls fans out of the way. Got pretty scary for a minute or two as it funnelled onto the platform. 

Then on the train, squeezed on like sardines, somebody in the carriage was smoking an e-cig. Set off the alarm and got stuck outside Manchester until it was sorted. 

On their own, none of this is probably the worst behaviour in the world,  but added to other bits it gives me a sour taste at least. 

3 hours ago, Owl said:

To be honest me and the misses arrived at the ground around 11, had a few drinks. Didn’t any trouble, didn’t see any flares on the pitch because there wasn’t any !!  After the game the usual hand bags. I’m stopping over tonight if I see anything else I will report back !! #uto 

I hope you find your hotel room okay, I mean if you can’t see a poo load of blue smoke on the pitch what hope have you of finding your hotel later.

Just now, Ibbo48 said:

Mate you introduced it into the argument 

It had nothing to do with the thread 

It didn't, but when you get yourself a catch like Neil has. 

I mean we are talking Robson Greene Extreme Fishing levels with that one. 

• Haha 3