Fans: Disgusting Behaviour

1 minute ago, Rogers said:

posh = law abiding, not getting coked up and acting like a c¥nt 

posh also = they don’t sing and possibly live down south 

I wouldn’t say people in the south stand are posh. 

He’s probably a man utd fan to be honest. And we are talking about the best player for a generation; not a equaliser against someone like Doncaster in league one. People would go to a match just to see him.  

I agree you dont have to be posh to sit in the south stand. i simply used the south stand as an example.

My point is simply that at away games different types of supporters are put close together in the same stand  and that can cause problems. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rogers said:

posh = law abiding, not getting coked up and acting like a c¥nt 

posh also = they don’t sing and possibly live down south 

I wouldn’t say people in the south stand are posh. 

He’s probably a man utd fan to be honest. And we are talking about the best player for a generation; not a equaliser against someone like Doncaster in league one. People would go to a match just to see him.  

Theres a few of them and they don't look like United fans.

And if you are watching your team and the opposition have a class player you can recognise their brillance. We have seen some great individual performances by oppostion players at Hillsborough.

Doesnt mean you film them celebrating versus your team ffs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Geedee said:

I agree you dont have to be posh to sit in the south stand. i simply used the south stand as an example.

My point is simply that at away games different types of supporters are put close together in the same stand  and that can cause problems. 

Not everyone respects each other; everyone loves a song, a drink, and some banter at away games. Then they are peop   the one that take it too far. 

when it was standing  .. you could move away ….Now most grounds are all seater…Tickets to seat no….There’s no escape from a bunch of nutters … A family or older people can be surrounded by coked up “Danny dyers “

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hughdowd said:

when it was standing  .. you could move away ….Now most grounds are all seater…Tickets to seat no….There’s no escape from a bunch of nutters … A family or older people can be surrounded by coked up “Danny dyers “

Yep this is the away issue and has happened lots this season.

again will add this isn’t just a swfc issue. I have been to MK dons away matches this season with my kids when couldn’t get up north  in time to see the mighty and same issue ( was at the Wycombe v mkd game in away end with kids that  was stopped for 10 mins due to crowd issues in away end ). 

• Like 1

On 12/04/2022 at 13:39, @owlstalk said:

I don't quite think that's true

I think that's a perception and a handy thing to blame things on

But if you look around the crowd on a matchday whether home or away it's very rare you'll see any mobile phones - just the odd one

It really isn’t rare. Apart from the ones filming themselves or the game there’s the acca tracker brigade. There’s a bloke in front of me who literally opens up the BBC app and scrolls up and down the leagues without a break………he’d be better off staying at home and watching ceefax

• Like 3

2 hours ago, reggae said:

I watched "escape to victory" again today. 

It's now renamed "victory" to keep modern day society happy. 

They still invade pitch after game. 

Guess renaming things doesn't change history. 

#ebra #wawaw

How does changing it to Victory keep modern day society happy?  That's gone right over my head.

• Like 1

On 12/04/2022 at 15:39, Rogers said:

Not everyone respects each other; everyone loves a song, a drink, and some banter at away games. Then they are peop   the one that take it too far. 

I don't like a song, a drink or banter, can't you just be quiet for ninety minutes and watch the game?  No need for clapping and shouting, maybe polite applause at the end.

So selfish some fans.

• Haha 3