Owls v Tractor Boys OMDT (Apologies to Lord Snooty)

A 4-match ban announced for Sam Morsy in midweek for Ipswich for violent conduct. Good news as he's got to be one of the better midfielders in this league.

Although they've signed Bakinson on loan from Bristol City to cover this gap. Seems he's only started 30 games for Bristol in his career, but that included a good performance when they beat us 2-0 last season at Ashton Gate and then that almost-last-nail-in-the-coffin 87th minute equaliser at Hillsborough when we should have put the game out of sight against 10 men. Hopefully he isn't a bad luck charm.

13 minutes ago, OriginalAlien said:

Just had a little bet on this one.

Wednesday to win, both teams to score and Jack Hunt anytime scorer - 86/1

I was very fond of that £1 too. 😟

LUMP ON EVERYONE

As long as it wasn't the trolley pound, you'll be fine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

So many points left to play for,  don’t quite see how it’s last chance saloon 

It's not quite yet but we're going to have to win about half of our games, 10 of the 20 left to make the play offs.

If we don't win today that's 10 from 19 and the pressure gets greater.

People were been saying 'it's only November, plenty of points to play for'. Then December, then 'it's only Christmas'.

Games are running out fast and after just 7 wins in the last 22 matches the top 6 is slipping away. We are further away from the top 6 now than we have been all season. Lose today and wins for MK and Oxford,  we will be 9 points off 6th and even 4 points behind Ipswich.

We have to put together a winning run fairly soon or the points gap will be too much to make up.

Anyway after that 'doom and gloom', I think we'll win today.

C'mon Wednesday.

• Like 3

I'm going. 

Think we will lose. 

Probs play ok, miss some guilt edge chances and concede some craps goals. 

Moore will tell us all how we really wanted to win the game, that basic errors are costing us and we will address on the training ground...this despite having had half a season to address them on the bloody training ground. 

• Like 1

Just taken my 'Get Out of Jail' flow test and still positive. Cheesed off to say the least. But I won't take a chance on infecting my fellow Wednesdayites. So will wait until Tuesday and go to watch us play 'mighty' Morecambe. Really hope we win. But we all know anything can happen with Wednesday. Been watching them for over 40 years now and still get that  buzz walking down to the ground. But not today sadly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, A47Owl said:

I'm not worthy your Lordship but just thought you might have been on your jollies now the restrictions have been lifted. Could never get near the quality of your OMDT but just tried to start a conversation board for the game. 

Just get up earlier in future. lol

These Aristos live in a different world to the rest of us.                                                                                                                                                                                                                Indolence is ever likely to intrude into their lives

Edited by Charles Clegg
spelling
  • Haha 1