Takeover ??

6 minutes ago, Jim said:

It either happens or it doesn’t. The constant chirping on here with regardless to who’s ITK and who isn’t never fails to make me laugh. My educated guess is the Chansiri era is coming to an end as I think he’d be more hands on at the moment than he seems to be, if he is to remain owner?

So you agree it’s happening then !! #uto 

3 minutes ago, Jamie said:

No one believes you mate, give it a rest go outside mate fresh air will do you some good.

Yeah, @Owl, nobody believes you.

Especially not me, sitting in a skip, wearing lucky Lonsdale trainers, drinking Red Bull and with a dildo...

I'll stop there.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Owl said:

So you agree it’s happening then !! #uto 

I think DC has been open to selling us ever since he started to have problems with the EFL? Even though he’s supposedly been back in the country the last couple of months, he doesn’t appear to have been that visible which suggests something’s happening? It just makes me laugh that most on here want DC to leave yet some get a bit touchy when suggestions of this possibly happening gets mentioned but then again it’s just another typical day on here 🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Tewkesbury said:

Yeah, @Owl, nobody believes you.

Especially not me, sitting in a skip, wearing lucky Lonsdale trainers, drinking Red Bull and with a dildo...

I'll stop there.

You’re obviously on board with the takeover talk mate, I can tell !!

#uto 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, trev said:

Well I'm 99% sure this is happening.

Luckily I'm off work tomorrow so I can keep a close eye on owlstalk.

May even start drinking early to celebrate.

Woohoooooo.

That’s the spirit !!   #uto 

37 minutes ago, Owl said:

Funnily enough Monday wasn’t mentioned, but like all business deals a lot of work is done in the background so ! 
 You never know. Possibly #uto 

Similar heard it should be done by the end of the week. 

Must have pushed on with it over the weekend. A new era for the club exciting times. 

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Jim said:

It either happens or it doesn’t. The constant chirping on here with regardless to who’s ITK and who isn’t never fails to make me laugh. My educated guess is the Chansiri era is coming to an end as I think he’d be more hands on at the moment than he seems to be, if he is to remain owner?

I'm thinking same. He's completely off the radar at the moment more so now. No speculation about Moores job either which makes me think something is happening 

2 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

Could be what Sam was eluding to in his interview on Friday about bigger things happening at the club when talking about s new contract

But if the players all know...it would have leaked out by now 100%.

• Like 1