Takeover ??

Can’t imagine there’s much scope in this but I do know he’s been actively seeking investment for sometime ( to be fair his rant a few years back about the fans Bering critical leading to them pulling out confirmed that ) 

chansiri has been back in the country now for sone time was it before Christmas or around that time? He’s Been very quiet I think he’s only attended one game in that time 

his car wasn’t there the last game anyway so why’s he in the country?

Not starting a conspiracy theory here it does baffle me why he hasn’t pulled the trigger too on Moore that’s normally done by know usually the festive fixture period 

I know diddly squat though 

just throwing my 2 peneth in

what I do like though Is how some on here are acting it’s comedy gold sone saying it’s happening some saying it’s not abs being quite vocal on it when reality my guess non of them have the foggiest 

owls talk wind up classics that 

Think we’d all love this to be true ? Especially wots happening at derby aswell? If dc gets to the point where he just wants to walk away and say that it ? Won’t any new investors have the same problem derby got as in ground still owned by Mel Morris so be a different sale or rent off him? Wishful thinking we get new owners /investment with a clear business plan and real football people that know how this game works? Doesn’t matter how much you throw at it not guaranteed success 

20 minutes ago, William 1867 said:

If the Owl says it’s happening, it NOT. He just make thinks up as always.

What do you mean by always ? I’m a new poster with a bit of inside information. 
  lol #uto 

• Haha 1