• BACK HIM
    • SACK HIM
  2. 2. DEJPHON CHANSIRI

• BACK HIM
    • SACK HIM

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Reyt then..

Been asked to do a poll to show the current strength of feeling

Before any crybabies start crying about it you'll be delighted to hear that It's non binding, non obligatory for anyone to act on it, it wont' mean anyone is sacked or kept so don't cry about it - it's simply a poll so dry your eyes

Also - voting either way doesn't ever affect someone's ability to 'support the club' so you can take that one and stick it in the bin too

Anyway - get voting and shut up being all drama queen

Oh and yes - I know that we can't 'sack' a chairman - but it's just a poll to discuss how you feel about the chairman at the club so dont' try to be all clever with technicalities like 'you can't sack a chairman' - anyone who even tries to discuss or bring this up is a massive saddo pleb end gimpgobbler

Also - if you're the type that says 'but who will we get?' or 'careful what you wish for' etc - I"m guessing you're still at home with your mum and dad in the same brand clothing as you always have worn, eating the same food you have always eaten (for fear of every trying anything new to eat) and still at your first ever job?

In short - everyone - just vote and shut the fooooook up about polls

lol

"Gimpgobbler" 🤣

Still in favour of Darren Moore for now. I wouldn’t say I’m happy, but it could be a lot worst. 

Chansiri could bugger off tomz and I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. Since he’s been here, it’s been nothing but comical. Nearly every decision has gone wrong or backfired. That can’t be down to just bad luck. 

• Love 1

Guest Andy W
3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Reyt then..

Been asked to do a poll to show the current strength of feeling

Before any crybabies start crying about it you'll be delighted to hear that It's non binding, non obligatory for anyone to act on it, it wont' mean anyone is sacked or kept so don't cry about it - it's simply a poll so dry your eyes

Also - voting either way doesn't ever affect someone's ability to 'support the club' so you can take that one and stick it in the bin too

Anyway - get voting and shut up being all drama queen

Oh and yes - I know that we can't 'sack' a chairman - but it's just a poll to discuss how you feel about the chairman at the club so dont' try to be all clever with technicalities like 'you can't sack a chairman' - anyone who even tries to discuss or bring this up is a massive saddo pleb end gimpgobbler

Also - if you're the type that says 'but who will we get?' or 'careful what you wish for' etc - I"m guessing you're still at home with your mum and dad in the same brand clothing as you always have worn, eating the same food you have always eaten (for fear of every trying anything new to eat) and still at your first ever job?

In short - everyone - just vote and shut the fooooook up about polls

lol

My opinion:

DM..enough already. Not one sign he is worth backing, clueless IMO.

DC..I would back him purely for the fact he props us up financially, not based on anything else.

2 hours ago, 4evaowl said:

I’ve never been a great fan of DM but surprised that more are backing DC than him.

DC is not the one who is at the training ground every day working on tactics, players best positions etc etc, Moores got it horribly wrong, i know that DC probably sticks his nose in where he shouldnt but his money keeps the club afloat, we would no doubt be in a mess without him unless a miracle happens and a rich oil sheik or similar comes along and bails us out.

I know it’s not the popular opinion but I would back Moore purely based on how we played during that unbeaten run prior to Christmas. I think it’s too soon to call for him to be sacked. Also, we keep changing managers and it doesn’t work. However, I may well change my mind if we don’t recruit sensibly in this window and/or our form  doesn’t improve in our next few games 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Kew Owl said:

I’m backing DM at the minute because he knows the players, knows where we need strengthening.

With the transfer window now open, it’s not the time IMHO to bring someone else in who would take time to assess the squad and get up to speed with things.

He still dosnt know after all this time how to set them up, what style suits them best,best formation or a a clue about anything and everything.

Please go capitan clueless.

your making my eyes bleed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kew Owl said:

I’m backing DM at the minute because he knows the players, knows where we need strengthening.

With the transfer window now open, it’s not the time IMHO to bring someone else in who would take time to assess the squad and get up to speed with things.

Not looking to change your opinion but there is a small flaw in your argument. “ I’m backing DM at the minute because he knows the players” yet he still players a CM turned RB at CB, a LW at CB, a RW at LWB, a CF who admits he’s most effective at CB at RWB, 2 Central Midfielders who can’t tackle The Sun crossword in the same midfield and a CF who last played well in 2015. He chose to do all of this at the same time in the same match. A match we desperately needed to win after suffering a humiliating thrashing 3 days earlier. It’s one thing knowing the players and another utilising them to their potential. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Yep, we need strengthening in key areas sharpish. Ideally before our next game.

Unless a prospective new manager has been sounded out and assessing the squad from the stands for a while, then sacking the manager at this juncture could set us back further.

If a change is to happen, we can't afford to dither as we have in the past under Chansiri.

The question is can we trust DM with whatever meagre resources he has at his disposal. DM is the man who signed Byers, Berahinho, Brown, Sow & NML which shows a monumental lack of judgement imo. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

The question is can we trust DM with whatever meagre resources he has at his disposal. DM is the man who signed Byers, Berahinho, Brown, Sow & NML which shows a monumental lack of judgement imo. 

To be honest... I did like those signings when they were announced. I don't blame him for any of those signings.

I just hate that he is still playing Berahino 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

ROLL, UP: ROLL UP  and get on the fairground ride that is the Ferris wheel of SWFC.

Then partake in the REVOLVING  door game!.🤣

Who is the flavour of the month this time?.

If Moore stay's or goes does not bother me, but I am fed up to the Eye teeth of boom and bust and once, just, once try and spend some time building for the future.

I agree in principle with what you say. I think we need consistency and stability.The revolving door hasn’t worked. I have tried to stick up for Moore. I really wanted him to succeed, however I no longer believe he is the man to be given the reigns long term. Strange selections, wrong formation, no signs of improvement after 45 games in charge, doesn’t come across as a leader that can inspire, the players appear to have lost belief in him. His position is becoming untenable. Got to hope the next guy is the one who can build something sustainable. 

10 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

To be honest... I did like those signings when they were announced. I don't blame him for any of those signings.

I just hate that he is still playing Berahino 

Games about opinions @GermanBirdand I respect yours. I believe they were all poor signings showing a lack of judgement. It’s not hindsight, said so at the time. All based on hope rather than expectation. For what it’s worth I think the signing of Hunt was a bad one too although I recognise we needed cover at RB. For balance I was excited by the signings of Wing and Shodipo  Overall I don’t trust Moore to improve our club including in the January transfer window.