719 members have voted

1. 1. DARREN MOORE

• BACK HIM
    • SACK HIM
  2. 2. DEJPHON CHANSIRI

• BACK HIM
    • SACK HIM

1 hour ago, vulva said:

Talk us through how you sack a chairman. 

You stop giving him your money to waste, his money from his daddy has dried up, so he is mortgaging the stadium and getting the fans money for next season to cover this season.

I suspect if the fans money disappears DC will too.

• Like 4

I voted to back DC 

Otherwise, who’s going to have the authority to sack this hopeless manager. 

There’s been plenty of clubs with terrible owners and good managers who’ve been successful on the pitch. I’ve never known a club with a good owner and sheite manager combo, who’ve been anything but sheite on the pitch. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Pulcinella said:

I wish there's a third option - Don't Know.

I just don't know anymore. Sometimes sticking through troublesome times is the better option e.g. Alex Ferguson. Sometimes it's not.

Don't take it so seriously. The impact of your vote on an internet poll is not actually of any consequence. Think of it like voting in a US election. 

lol

• Haha 1

It is only a straw poll and while it was only (at this time) posted two hours back, the figures already say so much.

I like to think that maybe, there is someone employed by Mr Chansiri to keep an eye on comments in the various social medias and matters such as this one do get back to the Chairman.

As I said, I like to think that but then reality kicks in.

A few weeks back there was a topic, Wednesdays worst manager.

Has anyone given any thought to Wednesdays worse Chairman over say the last 40 years.

I have a damn good idea where the current incumbent would be.

anyone like me and others what have seen us home and away know we have hardly played well all season . season is over as we aint capable of stringing wins together creating chances everything what makes a winning team we are not.. darren moore had a free hit last season failed , this season backed with 15 signings and he had the say on who to bring in ,most have been awful some had got worse .what is the point of carrying on with him with the same old laughable comments he needs more time . aint we wasted 21 years already some of us are that fed up we are on about not going to the next away game. even tango leaves early or you dont even hear him anymore if he is fed up thats saying something. 

• Like 2

ROLL, UP: ROLL UP  and get on the fairground ride that is the Ferris wheel of SWFC.

Then partake in the REVOLVING  door game!.🤣

Who is the flavour of the month this time?.

If Moore stay's or goes does not bother me, but I am fed up to the Eye teeth of boom and bust and once, just, once try and spend some time building for the future.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Grandad
59 minutes ago, Luke said:

132 people voted 

Hardly a result to take serious 

Someone who doesn't understand polls here

And thinks we need 20k responses for opinion to be valid

1 hour ago, Luke said:

132 people voted 

Hardly a result to take serious 

1) The poll has only just begun

2) The poll is still open

3) Do you have any idea how polls actually work and what the typical sample size is for things like this?

4) Who's ever suggested it was a result to 'take serious'?

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Oh and yes - I know that we can't 'sack' a chairman - but it's just a poll to discuss how you feel about the chairman at the club so dont' try to be all clever with technicalities like 'you can't sack a chairman' - anyone who even tries to discuss or bring this up is a massive saddo pleb end gimpgobbler

You do realise you were the first one to bring it up.😀

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Reyt then..

Been asked to do a poll to show the current strength of feeling

Before any crybabies start crying about it you'll be delighted to hear that It's non binding, non obligatory for anyone to act on it, it wont' mean anyone is sacked or kept so don't cry about it - it's simply a poll so dry your eyes

Also - voting either way doesn't ever affect someone's ability to 'support the club' so you can take that one and stick it in the bin too

Anyway - get voting and shut up being all drama queen

Oh and yes - I know that we can't 'sack' a chairman - but it's just a poll to discuss how you feel about the chairman at the club so dont' try to be all clever with technicalities like 'you can't sack a chairman' - anyone who even tries to discuss or bring this up is a massive saddo pleb end gimpgobbler

Also - if you're the type that says 'but who will we get?' or 'careful what you wish for' etc - I"m guessing you're still at home with your mum and dad in the same brand clothing as you always have worn, eating the same food you have always eaten (for fear of every trying anything new to eat) and still at your first ever job?

In short - everyone - just vote and shut the fooooook up about polls

lol

Can gimmer gammons vote?