• SACK HIM
  2. 2. DEJPHON CHANSIRI

• BACK HIM
    • SACK HIM

Guest 123adam789
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Reyt then..

Been asked to do a poll to show the current strength of feeling

Before any crybabies start crying about it you'll be delighted to hear that It's non binding, non obligatory for anyone to act on it, it wont' mean anyone is sacked or kept so don't cry about it - it's simply a poll so dry your eyes

Also - voting either way doesn't ever affect someone's ability to 'support the club' so you can take that one and stick it in the bin too

Anyway - get voting and shut up being all drama queen

Oh and yes - I know that we can't 'sack' a chairman - but it's just a poll to discuss how you feel about the chairman at the club so dont' try to be all clever with technicalities like 'you can't sack a chairman' - anyone who even tries to discuss or bring this up is a massive saddo pleb end gimpgobbler

Also - if you're the type that says 'but who will we get?' or 'careful what you wish for' etc - I"m guessing you're still at home with your mum and dad in the same brand clothing as you always have worn, eating the same food you have always eaten (for fear of every trying anything new to eat) and still at your first ever job?

In short - everyone - just vote and shut the fooooook up about polls

lol

PMSL. What the fu*k is a gimpgobbler. Im going to get this put into a christmas cracker.

Guest 123adam789
1 minute ago, 4evaowl said:

I’ve never been a great fan of DM but surprised that more are backing DC than him.

Same here. I would have thought by now the vast majority would know where the root cauae of the problem is.

Been a supporter since 1967 and every week I think the club will turn the corner and I check the results with optimistic fore finger only to be left devastated yet again. Last season we dumped arch rival Leeds twice. Wedneday need a new Manager. Sheffield deserves better! Just watch the aftermatch interview this week. The answer is there for all of us to see. It's embarassing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CircleSeven said:

Looks like opinion is pretty strong then. Not surprised about the percentage fed up with DC but though there might be a few more people thinking DM might deserve more time. 

Early days yet - let's see what it looks like tomorrow when more have voted

We might get a late surge of support for both

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

I wish there's a third option - Don't Know.

I just don't know anymore. Sometimes sticking through troublesome times is the better option e.g. Alex Ferguson. Sometimes it's not.

I wish I had a magic wand that could fix whatever is the problem with this mammoth club.

• Like 4

I’m backing DM at the minute because he knows the players, knows where we need strengthening.

With the transfer window now open, it’s not the time IMHO to bring someone else in who would take time to assess the squad and get up to speed with things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

I’m backing DM at the minute because he knows the players, knows where we need strengthening.

With the transfer window now open, it’s not the time IMHO to bring someone else in who would take time to assess the squad and get up to speed with things.

Yep, we need strengthening in key areas sharpish. Ideally before our next game.

Unless a prospective new manager has been sounded out and assessing the squad from the stands for a while, then sacking the manager at this juncture could set us back further.

If a change is to happen, we can't afford to dither as we have in the past under Chansiri.