• BACK HIM
    • SACK HIM
  2. 2. DEJPHON CHANSIRI

• BACK HIM
    • SACK HIM

On 03/01/2022 at 09:49, @owlstalk said:

Reyt then..

Been asked to do a poll to show the current strength of feeling

Before any crybabies start crying about it you'll be delighted to hear that It's non binding, non obligatory for anyone to act on it, it wont' mean anyone is sacked or kept so don't cry about it - it's simply a poll so dry your eyes

Also - voting either way doesn't ever affect someone's ability to 'support the club' so you can take that one and stick it in the bin too

Anyway - get voting and shut up being all drama queen

Oh and yes - I know that we can't 'sack' a chairman - but it's just a poll to discuss how you feel about the chairman at the club so dont' try to be all clever with technicalities like 'you can't sack a chairman' - anyone who even tries to discuss or bring this up is a massive saddo pleb end gimpgobbler

Also - if you're the type that says 'but who will we get?' or 'careful what you wish for' etc - I"m guessing you're still at home with your mum and dad in the same brand clothing as you always have worn, eating the same food you have always eaten (for fear of every trying anything new to eat) and still at your first ever job?

In short - everyone - just vote and shut the fooooook up about polls

lol

Would we be able to move him into another position at the club, like negotiating player signings (not choosing them though), as DM seems very good at getting players to sign (Shame he isn't as good at playing them and in the correct positions).

Would we have to pay him compo if we did this?

I've always been strongly behind Moore, but I'm starting to doubt myself now. I still clicked 'Back Him' but we need to see an improvement in the next few games, otherwise it might be time to roll the dice again.

Hopefully Luongo, Windass and Dunkley will be back soon, as that could make a big difference. But Moore should be able to get a tune out of the players he had available. Out XI was as good as Sunderland's and far superior to Shrewsbury's and we've come away with 0 points. Just got to hope that was down to the after effects of Covid and not training properly and by two weeks time they will be back to playing like they were on that unbeaten run (which was patchy itself, but at least some good performances).

• Like 1

On 03/01/2022 at 09:53, vulva said:

Talk us through how you sack a chairman. 

Find £350m and buy the club... (But you either need a billion or patience and low crowd expectations so you can try to emulate the Udinese model).