719 members have voted

1. 1. DARREN MOORE

• BACK HIM
    • SACK HIM
  2. 2. DEJPHON CHANSIRI

• BACK HIM
    • SACK HIM

17 minutes ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

Just because me and thousands others dont support this owner doesn't mean we supported everything that went before him. Weird logic that if you dont mind me saying so.

You're mistaken.  I said the ones who supported the clounship of the old guard and Dave Allen probably also support Chansisi

We are where we are...   We can't buy any players only free's and free loans.  Moore has done ok at best with not being able to spend anything having to create a team from nothing..  If we got rid of Chansiri and we got rid of Moore we are still going to be financially in the same position.  I think Chansiri has learnt the lesson, admittedly the hard way, he took a gamble and it failed.

Chansiri has a lot to answer for but frankly so does the EFL..  I mean just look at leads, they went into voluntary administration in 2007, we did basically the same sort of thing and gambled but instead of going into administration carried on..  Look at where the two teams are now.  If I was Derby owner I with relegation almost a cert I would go into administration and start up again to try and avoid the sort of penalties that are still put on us..

Hopefully next year we might be able to spend a bob or two but given the whole covid issues and being in league one I dont think it will be easy.  I know Chansiri needs to take a lot if not all of the blame for our current situation but have to say in the last year or so given our situation he has done about as well as he can and he continues to pump money into the club, who else is going to do that?  As for Moore, well his tactics are questionable, we have an unbalanced team and an injury list long enough to keep Bupa smiling,   BUT he has had no money to spend, from what the players have said coming in he obviously has been a key factor in them coming to the club and I really can't see a better replacement that would actually want to come here.

Unfortunately I think our season is basically over at this point, We can't get rid of Chansiri and frankly I despite his mistakes I dont think he is doing too much wrong at the moment, and as for Moore I dont see the point in changing manager now, having to pay him off and paying a new manager when we arent going to do anything this season with whoever we bring in.  Do we stick with Moore or try someone else for next season...  I don't know, I think it will depend on can we actually spend anything in the summer and can we get better, maybe Moore just needs some better help, some kind of tactical advisor. (Or just someone to tell him to stop playing players out of position)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, catdog1121 said:

Do we stick with Moore or try someone else for next season...  I don't know, I think it will depend on can we actually spend anything in the summer

Moore's recruitment has been poor...so to trust him with money to spend seems very 'risky'.

Nothings going to change he's had 40 odd games now and no improvement at all.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Moore's recruitment has been poor...so to trust him with money to spend seems very 'risky'.

But then many on here seem to think we have one of the best squads in the division, which must be largely down to his recruitment.

It's hard to know who to believe really, isn't it?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

But then many on here seem to think we have one of the best squads in the division, which must be largely down to his recruitment.

Many on here are wrong.

Ask them to look at the league table...goals scored etc.

Ask them to check out Moore's overall record.

It's fairly easy who to believe.😄

Can I chime in with the injuries to our squad? We've had a makeshift defence for the majority of the season and our main striker and a key midfielder have been injured/suspended throughout. 

The only time we near enough had a full strength squad was the start of the season where we were off to a great start. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, longreach said:

You're mistaken.  I said the ones who supported the clounship of the old guard and Dave Allen probably also support Chansisi

Based on what?

I clicked to back Chansiri but was desperate for us to get shut of Allen and Co

Read earlier in the thread if you’re interested in why

• Like 2

DC must wonder what he needs to do to satisfy some people.......he's increased the value of the club exponentially when using his little known valuation formula!!!! :Chansiri:

For those interested I believe it looks something like this -

Years of Ownership x (Financial mismanagement ÷ embarrassing missteps) + Abject Failure² = £240,000,000.00

You need only look at what Newcastle sold for and 80% of Southampton to know we are dealing with an absolute fruit-loop. 

40 minutes ago, Morepork said:

DC must wonder what he needs to do to satisfy some people.......he's increased the value of the club exponentially when using his little known valuation formula!!!! :Chansiri:

For those interested I believe it looks something like this -

Years of Ownership x (Financial mismanagement ÷ embarrassing missteps) + Abject Failure² = £240,000,000.00

You need only look at what Newcastle sold for and 80% of Southampton to know we are dealing with an absolute fruit-loop. 

To be fair I dont think he is probably used to failing in business and constantly failing..  Probably similar to a gambler who has lost big but is still trying to double down and think but if I put a big bet on this outside chance which I am sure will happen then I will not only regain all my loses but make a mint..

Really don’t know with Moore, had we played those 2 covid games things would be different now but the level of performance has been poor anyway, that said we have had a winger and right back holing the defence together for most of the season…..but people still saying Chansiri needs to go don’t u detest and how a football club is ran, we’d be screwed without him or someone else coming in and doing the same as him, they’ve been laughing at us for a few years now but over the city in S2 they are going to start showing us just how good (if unbelievably stupid at times) our owner is…

2 minutes ago, 1867Heaven said:

Really don’t know with Moore, had we played those 2 covid games things would be different now but the level of performance has been poor anyway, that said we have had a winger and right back holing the defence together for most of the season…..but people still saying Chansiri needs to go don’t u detest and how a football club is ran, we’d be screwed without him or someone else coming in and doing the same as him, they’ve been laughing at us for a few years now but over the city in S2 they are going to start showing us just how good (if unbelievably stupid at times) our owner is…

*understand how a football club

not don’t u detest….

😂😂😂

18 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I think the core of the squad is one of the best in the division.

Bannan

Luongo

Iorfa

Windass

Hutchinson

Dunkley

Palmer

Paterson

But they were here before Moore came.

His signings on the whole have disappointed.

Permanents :

Gregory - Good

Hunt - Good

Adeniran - Average 

Johnson - Average

Byers - Flop

Brown - Flop

Berahino - Flop

Sow - Flop

Mendez Laing - Not long enough to say yet. 

Loans:

Peacock Farrell - Good

Corbeanu- Good

Kamberi - Average 

Wing - Flop

Shodipo - Flop

Gibson - Flop

Of his 14 signings last Summer I would say only 4 have been a success.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

I think the core of the squad is one of the best in the division.

Bannan

Luongo

Iorfa

Windass

Hutchinson

Dunkley

Palmer

Paterson

But they were here before Moore came.

His signings on the whole have disappointed.

Permanents :

Gregory - Good

Hunt - Good

Adeniran - Average 

Johnson - Average

Byers - Flop

Brown - Flop

Berahino - Flop

Sow - Flop

Mendez Laing - Not long enough to say yet. 

Loans:

Peacock Farrell - Good

Corbeanu- Good

Kamberi - Average 

Wing - Flop

Shodipo - Flop

Gibson - Flop

Of his 14 signings last Summer I would say only 4 have been a success.

To be fair, with zero money to spend, don't you think that our summer signings, were always going to be just players brought in to make up the numbers and fill in the gaps?

Having said that, according to the marks given by Whoscored.com, based on the players matchday performances this season, 7 of our top 16 players were brought in by Darren Moore, so considering his budget and the high wages of our former, "Championship", players, he has dne a very good job then? 

• Like 2