SUNDERLAND -V- WEDNESDAY

Just now, 1banana2banana said:

He’s actually serious mate. Problem is, a few agree too. Absolute madness. They’re fine to run around for 90 minutes but somehow it affected the football playing side of their brain. A rare new side effect 😂

Dont' even know where to start with this one

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, 123adam789 said:

Your on the wind up, arn't you. They were tested positive no mention of any showing symptoms. 

No, I'm not. Seems a bit if an overreaction to my post, to be honest.

I'm assuming some of them were affected by the virus, but maybe none of those who tested positive had any symptoms, but that's not been reported as of yet.

We also don't know how long they've been back in training after having to isolate.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I agree

I expected us to compete for 5th and 6th and that’s what we’re doing

Everything about this club has been short term for the last 5 years and for once we have a semblance of some planning

A rinsing at Sunderland is painful but we are doing exactly as I thought we would this season 

5th was my early prediction too, sticking to it. Doubt we'll seriously trouble the playoffs but I think we'll be in the mix to begin with.

I do worry about the finances next season if we fail to bounce back though, especially if more lockdowns are headed our way after New Year.

• Like 1

Thought we'd lose tonight after the Covid outbreak & the two & a half week layoff.....they were always going to be a bit rusty, whereas Sunderland are match fit & flying....

But didn't expect this. Shades of beating Bristol Rovers 6-2, then a two wekek layoff and a 1-5 humping at Exeter under Irvine 😔

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1banana2banana said:

He’s actually serious mate. Problem is, a few agree too. Absolute madness. They’re fine to run around for 90 minutes but somehow it affected the football playing side of their brain. A rare new side effect 😂

Do our players have one?

2 minutes ago, George said:

Sacking Moore won’t find us three new centre halves or wingback who tackle

mind you it would stop us trying to play it out from the back.

Ive been staunchly pro Moore but tonight is the first time I’m struggling 

No, but it might get give us a manager who can spot weaknesses in our team, address them, and play square pegs in square holes.

if anyone thinks this bloke is the answer they need their blimps feeling 

• Like 3