SUNDERLAND -V- WEDNESDAY

Guest 123adam789
13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No mention doesn't mean they didn't to be fair mate

Fair point but, if they had, wouldnt the club have said so. I believe all that was said was they had positive cases.

Embarrassing performance, not for the first time and probably not even the worst I've seen this season (on a par but had a few similarly lacklustre non entity performances). 

Not angry or sad, just one of those things I'm used to now. The only thing that saddens me is another season in L1, which I believe was effectively confirmed after tonight's surrender.

Pathetic to a man tonight, each and every one of those involved should be ashamed of that.

• Like 2

Just now, @owlstalk said:

That's because people's individual medical situations can't be disclosed mate

I know US and UK laws and data protection vary but is that definitely the case? The NFL are absolutely fine with disclosing individual Covid status - they've even got a special Covid Injured Reserve list.

6 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Tonight it has 1000000000% been the defending 

Agree 50% but why then didn’t we score?!

When u know your defenders are weak, the midfield steps up and provides a line of defence and the team keep the ball, but we were crap all over the pitch.

the defending was poor BUT when you start Weak and you lose Dunkley, you have to attack.

and yes you’re  right as well, the defending was dire so Moore out for me.

what a shambles.

Guest 123adam789
13 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

No, I'm not. Seems a bit if an overreaction to my post, to be honest.

I'm assuming some of them were affected by the virus, but maybe none of those who tested positive had any symptoms, but that's not been reported as of yet.

We also don't know how long they've been back in training after having to isolate.

Eh, sorry pal you have totally lost me. I was just getting to grips with this covid thingy now Im back to square not knowing what the hell is goiing on. Must be me not grasping what your saying.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I would assume so 

@scram will know

Legalities allowing, I'd love to see English football adopting the NFL's approach to transparency. Trade (i.e. transfer) clauses, salary details, injury status, all published in full.

3 minutes ago, tonyem said:

Weve had more managers than heads on Easter Island.

May I humbly suggest he gives the whole shebang away to Sheffield FC next Wednesday, so they can call it Sheffield-FC-Wednesday-FC, and Start again from the bottom?

...is what I meant.