Dressing room

3 minutes ago, ANDY said:

ee. But with no recognised CB today we had to make do and mend. 

I’ve given Moore stick - but when the team comes out and people say ‘what’s he doinggggg’ knowing full well we have a defensive crisis it’s tedious. 

I recall that Liverpool had to play Jordan Henderson at CB for a game or two. 

• Like 7

Just now, striker said:

I think I've done the team a disservice tonight and been a little negative.

Disappointed with the attacking play but have to appreciate the defensive effort in the circumstances. A game we would definitely have lost before, so suppose that's progress.

Our unbeaten run is now the longest for a long time  

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

Is he? Is he really? We are putting round pegs in square holes continually. IF he actually puts the players in their proper positions I might have a bit more confidence in him

With all the injuries we’ve had,  he’s had no choice in playing players out of their natural positions, particularly in defence.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Yep.

Some posters reveal their bias by completely ignoring the context in which Moore's operating at times.

Losing their sh*t about playing Paterson at the back, as if he was awash with options, or going apesh*t over bringing Wing on after Luongo's red card, when the only other available central midfielder was Byers...

It's bloody mind-numbing to read, isn't it?

Tbf I find Paterson playing at the back just funny.

It's the ultimate swfc thing to be doing.

3 minutes ago, parajack said:

Keep hearing unbeaten,its simply not good enough being 'unbeaten' how have WW & Rotherham done tonight?...

just relax 🙂

We now have a team -  they work together and give 100 %

We are still in reach of the playoff-places and our game is improving. We would not have won that game at the beginning of the season.

be patient and enjoy the ride!!! 👍 As soon as we have the major players back on the pitch, we will catch up!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

just relax 🙂

We now have a team -  they work together and give 100 %

We are still in reach of the playoff-places and our game is improving. We would not have won that game at the beginning of the season.

be patient and enjoy the ride!!! 👍 As soon as we have the major players back on the pitch, we will catch up!

We didnt win it today.......Without BPF  it would have been a thrashing  were were poor

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bladeshater said:

Does anyone on here still believe Moore as lost the dressing room after watching players dig in like that

Never seen anybody say that..I’ve seen loads say he dosnt seem to know what he’s doing..he dosnt know his best eleven etc..and I’ve said we won’t get promoted with him in charge..any chance of putting some posts up where posters have said ‘he’s list the dressing room’..

1 hour ago, victorturner said:

No he hasn't but could see Gregory disagreeing with Smith and suspect the senior players think they have better ideas than the management, esp after blow up after match at Cheltenham

Yeah noticed that.

Looked like Gregory weren't happy at all with the instruction.

Prob have a  niggle' and won't be playing Saturday...

Just now, parajack said:

Without BPF  it would have been a thrashing  were were poor

the lad did what we pay him to do and kept a clean sheet and helped  get us the point the team deserved .......what your saying is like if hirst didnt get them 4 goals against hull we'd have only drawn 1-1......

• Like 3

4 hours ago, parajack said:

We didnt win it today.......Without BPF  it would have been a thrashing  were were poor

I am so proud of the boys.. they put up a proper fight.

BPF is part of the team and he did play his part. Praise to him! 

Next time another one will step up to fill a gap. That's what I am excited about: They are now a team, work together and grow with the challenge. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, parajack said:

Keep hearing unbeaten,its simply not good enough being 'unbeaten' how have WW & Rotherham done tonight?...

We've beaten one of them and should've beaten the other last week. 

I wouldn't worry about what they're doing. We obviously have what it takes to be up there.

Edited by HootHoot
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, soldierboyblue said:

Is he? Is he really? We are putting round pegs in square holes continually. IF he actually puts the players in their proper positions I might have a bit more confidence in him

You can’t put round pegs in round holes when every round peg has gone missing. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Yea, great defensive performance.

But did we look like we could actually win that game before the sending off?  And that playing out from the back still looks terrible.

I still get twitchy with some passes across the back too and no we never looked like scoring a couple of scrambles in 6 yard box that was it.Keep saying it we have not got enough quality up top to get us promoted.Thought Gregory and Kamberi were poor. Berihino did nothing either...IMO

UTO