My apologies to Darren Moore

Performances have improved, but our league position is still dubious given if the teams around us win their games in hand we would be back to 5 points off playoffs and 8 points off top 2.  So we really need to see a run of wins to be able to climb the table and I feel it’s possible with the squad we’ve got.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

F*cking hell!

Not only did we have to suffer the endless 'Moore Out!' threads; we then have every capricious b*stard rushing to proclaim how wrong they were now we've strung a few results together!

:duntmatter:

Not every.. We only drew yesterday. Way people were going off, you'd have thought we won ten nil FFS. lol

• Thanks 1

Things are looking better, more settled and more attacking intent shown. If we can get some defenders fit I think we will start to climb.

That said, I'd still like to see us lay a couple of real markers down and put some fear into the league, before I dare to dream again. This is a poor league and we want to be winning games like yesterday's. I know Wycombe are doing well but it's Wycombe FFS.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, mildatheart67 said:

Yup, was it Bodie or Doyle razzing about in them 

Watched a programme a few months ago about a guy who was a self confessed Professionals freak and he traced and bought both cars, one out of a scrap yard and fully renovated them both at great expense. 

Anyway back to subject matter, too early to convince me either way but enjoying it at the moment.

We’re suddenly looking more of a threat going forwards and creating a lot more chances per game. Whether it’s because we don’t have a particularly experienced or stable back line and we’ve decided to take the play further upfield I don’t know. 

It’s working for now. If we play like this when we get more experienced defenders in Hutchinson and Iorfa back I’d like to think we’d win more than we don’t.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, horny owl said:

Way too soon for him to convince me

We’ve turned a corner which is great but let’s see how long it continues 

If he left tomorrow I wouldn’t be bothered

Love this.

It takes about one defeat and a couple of draws for people to want him out but will probably take 2 consecutive promotions to even start convincing some people 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1