My apologies to Darren Moore

5 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Moore is lucky that we have had an up turn in results in the league and in terms of performances. 

Last night another major flag whatever way you look at it.

Let's see how we play at Pompey when the players we can rely on more are back.

Moore attitude in that interview after the game is what concerns me the most. Just seems so calm, laid back and really not that fussed if we win or lose. You can argue that is the sort of management style that contributes to that type of performance. We have seen more than we care to remember under his tenure already.

Jury is out. 

Which interview gave you that impression?

The one on the BBC and the quotes on the OS suggest he was mightily p*ssed off with what he saw last night:

"I will not accept that kind of performance and the players have been told that. We are trying to establish the DNA of the team and that was not it. Take nothing away from Hartlepool, they fully deserved the win, but that’s not acceptable from our point of view. Our passing was off, we hardly created anything, we gifted them a two-goal start and if I’m being honest I looked up at the clock at 26 minutes and I thought I could make some changes right now. It just was not good enough."

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Which interview gave you that impression?

The one on the BBC and the quotes on the OS suggest he was mightily p*ssed off with what he saw last night:

"I will not accept that kind of performance and the players have been told that. We are trying to establish the DNA of the team and that was not it. Take nothing away from Hartlepool, they fully deserved the win, but that’s not acceptable from our point of view. Our passing was off, we hardly created anything, we gifted them a two-goal start and if I’m being honest I looked up at the clock at 26 minutes and I thought I could make some changes right now. It just was not good enough."

Watch the video. Talk is cheap.

1 minute ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Watch the video. Talk is cheap.

Just watched it. Not sure what the issue is? He's clearly not happy, is he? He's calm and collected rather than ranting and raving, but that's probably the way you'd want your manager to be when talking to the press, isn't it?

If you listen to the longer interview he gave to Radio Sheffield, some of his comments are about as damning as modern football managers come out with, really.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0b7mlpy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

The money they save on not  going to Papa John's games, they could spend it on important league games, where the intensity is two-fold, and the extra support will lift the team even more

We will see....

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Just watched it. Not sure what the issue is? He's clearly not happy, is he? He's calm and collected rather than ranting and raving, but that's probably the way you'd want your manager to be when talking to the press, isn't it?

If you listen to the longer interview he gave to Radio Sheffield, some of his comments are about as damning as modern football managers come out with, really.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0b7mlpy