My apologies to Darren Moore

My apologies to those who are apologising for Darren Moore.

I absolutely know he won't get a management position after he leaves us..

Worse than Eustace.

Anyone who sang for him last game out and previously wants to seriously give their head a wobble, he is a joke of a manager.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Wonder which posters will be online after a defeat

Check Darren Moore thread.

Yep.

As expected 

Wonder which posters would be chuffed after a draw at home.

yep, always, as expected. lol

** Awaits another " We are going up " chant, after losing yet another 2 points **
The response after the Wycombe game was almost comical. We've a whole generation of
fans who have been brought up with the thought that " Everyone's a winner " lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Derby owl
On 28/11/2021 at 15:07, Daniele Giovanni said:

I would like to apologise to our manager, I probably was one of the first to want him out, kept insisting on getting Ryan Lowe in the door, but in all fairness with time he's actually got players in the right positions, the team is playing some good football, we're coming from behind now, there is a feel good factor within the whole club, sorry DM you do know what you're doing, 

I just wonder what you might say about to DM after that hartlepool game?

32 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

I still think in the long run that DM is not the man to guide our team, but for now he's trying his best, and the results are coming, last night it felt as if they were in 1st gear, we got vital games coming up till Christmas so we don't need any long term injuries

12 minutes ago, Derby owl said:

I just wonder what you might say about to DM after that hartlepool game?

he beat you to it

2 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

I still think in the long run that DM is not the man to guide our team, but for now he's trying his best, and the results are coming, last night it felt as if they were in 1st gear, we got vital games coming up till Christmas so we don't need any long term injuries

Irrelevant excuse making.....fans paid good money to go to the match & support their team,they(SWFC) have a responsibility to these fans to put out a team and entertain.

Its a false economy to imagine that  a result like last night will do anything but add to our problems.

On 28/11/2021 at 15:07, Daniele Giovanni said:

I would like to apologise to our manager, I probably was one of the first to want him out, kept insisting on getting Ryan Lowe in the door, but in all fairness with time he's actually got players in the right positions, the team is playing some good football, we're coming from behind now, there is a feel good factor within the whole club, sorry DM you do know what you're doing, 

Sheffield Wednesday 0 Hartlepool United 3   

Still got that "feel good factor"?

• Like 1

I know the players like DM.

He must be a pleasure to play for.

The snag is, that's why we get bob performances like that.

It's a strange facet of human personality that no matter how many times the footballing bowels are opened on us, a result and performance like last night's still shocks.

7 hours ago, parajack said:

Irrelevant excuse making.....fans paid good money to go to the match & support their team,they(SWFC) have a responsibility to these fans to put out a team and entertain.

Its a false economy to imagine that  a result like last night will do anything but add to our problems.

The money they save on not  going to Papa John's games, they could spend it on important league games, where the intensity is two-fold, and the extra support will lift the team even more

Moore is lucky that we have had an up turn in results in the league and in terms of performances. 

Last night another major flag whatever way you look at it.

Let's see how we play at Pompey when the players we can rely on more are back.

Moore attitude in that interview after the game is what concerns me the most. Just seems so calm, laid back and really not that fussed if we win or lose. You can argue that is the sort of management style that contributes to that type of performance. We have seen more than we care to remember under his tenure already.

Jury is out.