Darren Moore Post match comments

4 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Totally ridiculous comment. Give one piece of evidence, just one that DM is telling lies about anything. FFS. What’s wrong with people today????

Calm down chief, you're hysterical. 

The biggest lie Darren's telling is not being up front with the fans. We know, deep down, he knows it's garbage, but he's trying to spin it differently. Football fans aren't thick and insults our intelligence. 

His interviews are now bordering on the ridiculous, especially as Andy and Rob are skewering him with basic questioning. 

He should have been removed from his position already, thankfully most are now in agreement.

I, for one, am very much looking forward to seeing a manager who makes use of the talent we have at our disposal. 

• Like 7

Just now, Stripes or die said:

So what's your solution? Or are you happy with our performances and his post match comments?

So you’re retracting your statement that he’s dishonest? That’s a start at least. 
I am not personally happy with our performances. I am confused and disappointed by Moore’s actions in terms how he’s managing our club. 
To be honest, I don’t have an issue with what he’s said today. In summary, “it’s not good enough, we must improve. It will be easier to improve if we work hard and stick together”.  It’s only words anyway. Don’t forget he is contractually obliged to speak to the media post-match. He’s has to say something. 
Im more concerned with what he and the players do to improve dramatically and quickly. 

• Haha 2

He needs to solve some of the problems and show the fans that we are making some progress and the fans will then give him time. Because if he does not get the fans onside it will soon become toxic at Hillsborough. Then there will be no way back for him. Is he capable of doing that. The jury is still out. Uto

2 minutes ago, NOT jack whitham said:

Playing possession based attacking football 😂😂😂ask us another.

Maybe should watch the man city game, 30 minutes in 3-0 up, 12 shots, 7 on target but only 53% possession.

I bet they are gutted with only 53% possession.😂😂😂😂😂

34 minutes ago, A47Owl said:

What a load of waffle.. Again. 

All obvious, statements and copy and paste every week 

Agree. Absolutely no insight into any real specifics. Either he can't articulate the specific negatives and positives or he doesn't know exactly what the issues are.

To be fair - most modern day managers speak like this. They speak a lot but say nothing.

11 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

So you think DM is evil incarnate ?

Bleedin' hell. I feel like Jordan Peterson in the Cathy Newman interview. 

If we're playing that game:

Do you think he is the second coming?

It's never a good argument to put words in other people's mouths, bit of advice for you there. 

7 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Say it how it is. Describe the game we all saw today. He should be honest and say we were utter shiete today and we got away with a draw in a game we deserved to lose. 

I would feel mugged if I was Lincoln. 

When was the last time you heard any manager come out in a post match interview and say, “we were utter shiete today” ? 
Your point that he could’ve acknowledged that we got away with a draw etc is a fair one  

1 minute ago, Owls2k said:

Bleedin' hell. I feel like Jordan Peterson in the Cathy Newman interview. 

If we're playing that game:

Do you think he is the second coming?

It's never a good argument to put words in other people's mouths, bit of advice for you there. 

Oops get you. I said Moore was a decent bloke out of his depth and has to go. In your opinion he's not a nice bloke and he's lying through his teeth. Doesn't give the bloke much respect really does it. 

4 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

So you’re retracting your statement that he’s dishonest? That’s a start at least. 
I am not personally happy with our performances. I am confused and disappointed by Moore’s actions in terms how he’s managing our club. 
To be honest, I don’t have an issue with what he’s said today. In summary, “it’s not good enough, we must improve. It will be easier to improve if we work hard and stick together”.  It’s only words anyway. Don’t forget he is contractually obliged to speak to the media post-match. He’s has to say something. 
Im more concerned with what he and the players do to improve dramatically and quickly. 

No. I've not made any statements about the managers or anyone else's dishonesty thanks.

You're not happy with the performances, you're confused by Moore's actions; and you're right, he can't defend that or dress it up any other way because it's there for all to see!

So you're getting on your high horse and calling out folk who you basically agree with?? Weird.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

Oops get you. I said Moore was a decent bloke out of his depth and has to go. In your opinion he's not a nice bloke and he's lying through his teeth. Doesn't give the bloke much respect really does it. 

I'm a paying fan who wants him to perform and sort this mess out. I also want to come out and call the game as 20,000 saw it, rather than try and spin it in his favour to save face. 

He's a football manager who is out of his depth, who is doing (and saying) anything to remain in his position.

Any previous manager wasn't given this halo treatment, it's actually becoming a bit bizarre to be honest. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

When was the last time you heard any manager come out in a post match interview and say, “we were utter shiete today” ? 
Your point that he could’ve acknowledged that we got away with a draw etc is a fair one  

He doesn't need to say that, as we're not sheite. He created a level of nothingness, a bore feast, which is wrapped up as some masterful tactical genius.

He's set a level of Meh, which no fans agree with or want. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

Calm down chief, you're hysterical. 

The biggest lie Darren's telling is not being up front with the fans. We know, deep down, he knows it's garbage, but he's trying to spin it differently. Football fans aren't thick and insults our intelligence. 

His interviews are now bordering on the ridiculous, especially as Andy and Rob are skewering him with basic questioning. 

He should have been removed from his position already, thankfully most are now in agreement.

I, for one, am very much looking forward to seeing a manager who makes use of the talent we have at our disposal. 

Hysterical? If you say so

Anyway, what is it that you think DM is not being upfront about? Why are is interviews bordering on ridiculous? 

BTW. I couldn’t agree more with you that performances and results are meaning an increasing number of our supporters are wanting a change of manager. I just don’t agree that everything he says is dishonest, a lie or nonsense. I will never condone the personal abuse and insults some are choosing to post. 

1 minute ago, Owls2k said:

I'm a paying fan who wants him to perform and sort this mess out. I also want to come out and call the game as 20,000 saw it, rather than try and spin it in his favour to save face. 

He's a football manager who is out of his depth, who is doing (and saying) anything to remain in his position.

Any previous manager wasn't given this halo treatment, it's actually becoming a bit bizarre to be honest. 

Read the second reply in this thread. Its my reply. He has to go. He's a decent bloke though who is as you say out of his depth. He is not however a liar.