Darren Moore Post match comments

"Defending set plays,

It is an area of the game that we need to address and get better at. We will get better at it.

They got the first contact. It is up to me to look at the video and how they got through."

Erm Darren you have played ONE center half that may be reason.

First thing he should have done when he got the get out of jail free card goal was to bring dunkley on and shore up the back line.

3 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

What would you say in his position?

He shouldn't have been put in that position in the first place. Clearly not good enough to manage a club of our stature.

Edited by Justbeanz
  • Like 4

Just now, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

What would you say in his position?

Sorry everyone, as you have seen i'm not a very good manager.  West Brom fans knew it, Donny fans knew it, and now Owls fans know it.  Unfortunately for you, you have a terrible owner who also doesn't know what he's doing so i feel i will be here until at least xmas eve.  Please keep turning up and paying your money to watch the dross my team is serving up, i promise we will get better next game.  Sorry i mean the game after next, okay the game after that.  OK the point is, we aren't going to get better as i keep changing the line up, so maybe best you stay at home and watch entertaining football on the telly.   

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Just now, Owls-Fan said:

Sorry everyone, as you have seen i'm not a very good manager.  West Brom fans knew it, Donny fans knew it, and now Owls fans know it.  Unfortunately for you, you have a terrible owner who also doesn't know what he's doing so i feel i will be here until at least xmas eve.  Please keep turning up and paying your money to watch the dross my team is serving up, i promise we will get better next game.  Sorry i mean the game after next, okay the game after that.  OK the point is, we aren't going to get better as i keep changing the line up, so maybe best you stay at home and watch entertaining football on the telly.   

Yes you would. That’s exactly what you would say if you were in his position. Unbelievable 

• Haha 2

Defending set pieces in all levels is paramount, we are poor at the centre of our defence and proved it again from a corner (2nd in 2 games). Why play players out of position?…What do we do in training?…Where is that cohesive defensive unit we really need? DM needs to sort this out urgently or there’s no chance of a play off place.