Darren Moore Post match comments

15 minutes ago, OxOwl said:

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Couldn't even bother to read.

I know exactly what you mean but once I started I carried on until the end just to see whether he said anything remotely sensible.

It was a very long list of Moorisms and there was absolutely nothing contained within the drivel to make me think that DM has the initiative to turn things around.

He’s the Matt Hancock of football management. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've backed Moore this season, but it seems like he is losing the plot.  

3 centre backs, 2 of them not in their natural positions.  

3 at the back, 3 in the centre of midfield playing at home against the mighty Lincoln.  Absolute madness.  

He says about defending properly at set pieces, how about attacking set pieces properly.  Dunkley and Iorfa should be a threat in the opposition box, I see nothing.  

Brown wide left, no creativity, doesn't score goals let alone create them.  It says a lot when you are relying on a right back (Hunt) as a creative outlet on the wings.   Just let that sink in for one moment, we are using a bloody right back as our creative outlet on the right.  All I can do is shake my head in disbelief.  

8 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

But what has he said that’s dishonest? Look, he’s clearly struggling. Most people think his selections are baffling, his tactics unfathomable,  nobody is enjoying watching his team play, There’s no obvious improvement from week to week. Signing wingers and hardly playing them is bizarre. 
BUT

Jumping on every word he says and everything he does, resorting to personal insults & highlighting problems without presenting a rational solution just doesn’t sit right. 

So what's your solution? Or are you happy with our performances and his post match comments?

32 minutes ago, Screen Door Slams said:

DM on individual mistakes ,

We are all out there together. It is not just one individual.

We will get back in on Monday morning and work.

We will try to put these errors that we are making right.

We have to keep believing. You keep that commitment and try and find more of that commitment.

I want to make this season a real positive one. It seems like a stop-start. We have to go and get it. You won't hear me every blame one individual ever.

DM on mentality,

We are trying to build a team and bring the team together as one.

There are many questions being asked.

All I want to do is win games.

Winning games is the most important thing.

We have drawn the game today. We have to look at what we need to do more to get the three points.

DM on results,

You get the win and when it comes, it is usually a scrappy win.

We have to aim to get that win and build from there.

We have got ourselves into positions where we are staying in games.

What we have got to do is force the issue.

You have got to keep working.

No excuse. I am aware of what has gone here. I am working here night and day to change things.

Have the boos affected the team?

I can only speak as me as a player. The boos was a driving stick for me.................??????????????????????

DM on changes to the game,

We had to juggle the pack today.

There were players out there that we wanted to play again today but we had one or two concerns.

There were moments in the game we could have capitalised on more.

DM on turning things around,

My job is to change it up and that's exactly what I am doing.

I want to win.

The boos are because the fans want to see us win.

The 92 clubs in the league want to win. I want to win and the players want to win. We are not a team of individuals. We want to find that right balance.

Fear-factor,

We have got to create that fear-factor. The only way you create that is by winning games.

I've had five promotions in my career and the only way you create that fear factor is by winning games.

We have to turn these draws into wins.

DM on the performance,

We wanted to win.

We have come off the back of a three-game week and we could have won all three games.

We still managed to come out with a result today. We got our noses in front.

We conceded from a set play again and we will continue to look at that again.

Defending set plays,

It is an area of the game that we need to address and get better at. We will get better at it.

They got the first contact. It is up to me to look at the video and how they got through.

DM on their form, 

I have got a firm belief in the players. We will turn it around and get the club moving in the right direction.

We need to change the mentality of this place. We will do it.

I have got the bit between my teeth and fight in my belly.

You have got to embrace it. The only way you change is it you look to the next game. We need to work and analyse this.

He is beoming  Ron Mnager parody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................jumpers for goalposts ? isn`t It....Marvellous!!

What a load of old waffle 

We Go Again 

:duntmatter:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

You create the fear factor by attacking teams from the 1st minute, not sitting back and worrying about crap opponents 

We have turned into what Stoke were a few years ago..look great on paper...shyte on grass 

We have a squad of 24+ players we have Corbeanu, Shopido, Sow, Kamberi, Adedoyin, Wildsmith all have barely played yet the excuse was the players were carrying knocks and 3 games in a week.

Yes 4 hours 30 minutes of football in 8 days, add to that maybe 15-20 hours training, the poor things.

We have Nurses doing 80 hours a week on a Covid ward for the last 18 months, but professional footballers are tired after 4 and 1/2 hours of running around a field in a week.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

He is the the position. What would you say in his position?

Say it how it is. Describe the game we all saw today. He should be honest and say we were utter shiete today and we got away with a draw in a game we deserved to lose. 

I would feel mugged if I was Lincoln. 

• Like 1

We have got ourselves into positions where we are staying in games.

We still managed to come out with a result today. 

Is he really serious?

If this is his idea of progress and positivity he is deluded.

When you've nothing to say its best to say nowt.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

We have a squad of 24+ players we have Corbeanu, Shopido, Sow, Kamberi, Adedoyin, Wildsmith all have barely played yet the excuse was the players were carrying knocks and 3 games in a week.

Yes 4 hours 30 minutes of football in 8 days, add to that maybe 15-20 hours training, the poor things.

We have Nurses doing 80 hours a week on a Covid ward for the last 18 months, but professional footballers are tired after 4 and 1/2 hours of running around a field in a week.

It's a pathetic excuse when all other teams in L1 played midweek too. We've got a massive squad and a good manager would rotate effectively.

Team selections at the moment are all over the place. 

• Like 1

I bought into the hype (if there was hype) in the summer when we assembled the best squad in the league

havent been able to get to the game for a while but went today and we looked clueless. no game plan, usual square pegs in round holes.

Lincoln were absolutely there to be taken and we were all over the show. Berahino couldnt trap a bag of sand, every ball that went to him he had to chase as it bounced off him

only bright spots were Fizz and Dennis, prepared to take the ball forward. Theo looked bright when he came on 20 minutes too late.

I genuinely dont think the manager knows what he's doing

• Like 1