Darren Moore Post match comments

“All I want to do is win games.

Winning games is the most important thing.”

well stop being scared of the opposition and play an attacking system with players in their correct positions. 
I just can’t see how things are going to change when we appear to do the opposite of what he says

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I want him to address some of the issues. Tell us why he doesn’t pick the same side every week(injuries aside) . Why did he buy wingers and not play them etc. Address the questions people are asking. He must have a rational for these things. Maybe people MIGHT be a bit more tolerable if there are genuine reasons and not just that he is clueless. (Which is the obvious conclusion we are all fast coming too) 

• Like 1

To be fair to DM, in his interview, at least we've not got to the stage where he's ashamed of his own excuses in interviews, like Monk was last season.

I've got every confidence DM is a trier, and I like his comment about as a player, the boos drove him on. He needs the players to stand up and be counted now, and find out of they have the same determination succeed, but he's got to start picking the right players in the right positions and a formation they understand, or all his commitment and effort will be for nothing.

Just now, Justbeanz said:

Read the second reply in this thread. Its my reply. He has to go. He's a decent bloke though who is as you say out of his depth. He is not however a liar. 

I'll read what I want thanks.

He knows we are terrible, but says differently in his interview and spins it in his favour. If he's not lying to the fans, what is he doing?

If you're not being honest with the paying public. What are you doing?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Hysterical? If you say so

Anyway, what is it that you think DM is not being upfront about? Why are is interviews bordering on ridiculous? 

BTW. I couldn’t agree more with you that performances and results are meaning an increasing number of our supporters are wanting a change of manager. I just don’t agree that everything he says is dishonest, a lie or nonsense. I will never condone the personal abuse and insults some are choosing to post. 

You're being so hilariously crazy I think we'd make a great couple to be honest.

a/s/l?

1 minute ago, Owls2k said:

He knows we are terrible, but says differently in his interview and spins it in his favour. If he's not lying to the fans, what is he doing?

1 minute ago, Revenant said:

To be fair to DM, in his interview, at least we've not got to the stage where he's ashamed of his own excuses in interviews, like Monk was last season.

Agreed. 

In the end Monk had a crippling self awareness - we, including him were just waiting for him to be binned. 

Having said that, I don't think Moore will ever get to that position, he'll always interview like this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Littleowl74 said:

I want him to address some of the issues. Tell us why he doesn’t pick the same side every week(injuries aside) . Why did he buy wingers and not play them etc. Address the questions people are asking. He must have a rational for these things. Maybe people MIGHT be a bit more tolerable if there are genuine reasons and not just that he is clueless. (Which is the obvious conclusion we are all fast coming too) 

I agree. He's not the first manager we've had in recent seasons who was obsessed with changing formations and players.

He's got to pick his best 11. He can't keep the entire squad happy. The players have all had a fair chance. It's now well overdue that he concentrates on results and picking the best players.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

OK 2k I think basically we agree that Moore has to go. I'll leave your accusation that he is a liar open for debate.

1 hour ago, Screen Door Slams said:

We have got to create that fear-factor. The only way you create that is by winning games.

Doesn’t sit with me at all that.

You won’t create a fear factor openly admitting you change your team & system for the opposition.

Make the opposition adjust for Sheffield Wednesday and that’s when you’ve created a fear factor. 

Bizarre.