Darren Moore Post match comments

3 minutes ago, kilnhurstowl said:

"We still got a result today" 

Now this bit worries me, its as if its OK to get a draw. 

I have kept quiet about Moor but it's getting a bit worrying now with how we are playing. 

Exactly....low expectations...bargain basement management. UTO.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Screen Door Slams said:

DM on individual mistakes ,

We are all out there together. It is not just one individual.

We will get back in on Monday morning and work.

We will try to put these errors that we are making right.

We have to keep believing. You keep that commitment and try and find more of that commitment.

I want to make this season a real positive one. It seems like a stop-start. We have to go and get it. You won't hear me every blame one individual ever.

DM on mentality,

We are trying to build a team and bring the team together as one.

There are many questions being asked.

All I want to do is win games.

Winning games is the most important thing.

We have drawn the game today. We have to look at what we need to do more to get the three points.

DM on results,

You get the win and when it comes, it is usually a scrappy win.

We have to aim to get that win and build from there.

We have got ourselves into positions where we are staying in games.

What we have got to do is force the issue.

You have got to keep working.

No excuse. I am aware of what has gone here. I am working here night and day to change things.

Have the boos affected the team?

I can only speak as me as a player. The boos was a driving stick for me.................??????????????????????

DM on changes to the game,

We had to juggle the pack today.

There were players out there that we wanted to play again today but we had one or two concerns.

There were moments in the game we could have capitalised on more.

DM on turning things around,

My job is to change it up and that's exactly what I am doing.

I want to win.

The boos are because the fans want to see us win.

The 92 clubs in the league want to win. I want to win and the players want to win. We are not a team of individuals. We want to find that right balance.

Fear-factor,

We have got to create that fear-factor. The only way you create that is by winning games.

I've had five promotions in my career and the only way you create that fear factor is by winning games.

We have to turn these draws into wins.

DM on the performance,

We wanted to win.

We have come off the back of a three-game week and we could have won all three games.

We still managed to come out with a result today. We got our noses in front.

We conceded from a set play again and we will continue to look at that again.

Defending set plays,

It is an area of the game that we need to address and get better at. We will get better at it.

They got the first contact. It is up to me to look at the video and how they got through.

DM on their form, 

I have got a firm belief in the players. We will turn it around and get the club moving in the right direction.

We need to change the mentality of this place. We will do it.

I have got the bit between my teeth and fight in my belly.

You have got to embrace it. The only way you change is it you look to the next game. We need to work and analyse this.

He is beoming  Ron Mnager parody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................jumpers for goalposts ? isn`t It....Marvellous!!

Fuuuu kkkk offfff  & take BPF with you!!!!!!

Just now, Screen Door Slams said:

I resign ?...............................all joking aside some honesty and much less meaningless waffle.

But what has he said that’s dishonest? Look, he’s clearly struggling. Most people think his selections are baffling, his tactics unfathomable,  nobody is enjoying watching his team play, There’s no obvious improvement from week to week. Signing wingers and hardly playing them is bizarre. 
BUT

Jumping on every word he says and everything he does, resorting to personal insults & highlighting problems without presenting a rational solution just doesn’t sit right. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

You create the fear factor by attacking teams from the 1st minute, not sitting back and worrying about crap opponents 

spoke to a lincoln supporter before the game he was fearing a hammering as they had 8 1st team players out inc there captain bridcutt and centre back . worst team we have played this season ,fully committed  . if we were playing a decent national league team today i think we would have been well beaten , in fact even playing a chester from national league north i doubt we would score more than 1 . 

Hold us in the image of Sheffield Wednesday.

Come from that place. 

A few of these players said they were here to win the league! Then let's win it.

Wheres the spirit? 

Players looking lost. And I sense they're holding back, inside their heads too much. 

More responsibility needed. Less blaming, too.

21 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

A decent bloke who is unfortunately well out of his depth. He has to go.

Jos was a nice bloke but nobody said that about him. 

Darren is lying through his teeth to the fans, far from nice. 

11 minutes ago, Patheard said:

It was 'we got a result' bit that puzzled me. 1-1 at home isn't a 'result'

got a result he says , against a team riddled with injuries without key players and near bottom of the league . had enough of this yet another saturday ruined thanks darren now clear off.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrsHall said:

Until he got pressed a bit, he started out on that interview like todays result was OK. His expectations are low. Im fed up with him. Fed up of the play and the cringe-inducing regurgitated man management tripe. UTO.

Yep

Great opening question from Giddings to be fair.

Edited by Owls2k
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BingleyOwl said:

I’d at least try to make sense. I think Darren’s headed a few too many balls in his time 

Nice comment given the issues faced with dementia by some ex professional footballers. Classy

What doesn’t make sense from what DM said today? What would you have said instead or what would you want him to say?

• Haha 5