Darren Moore Post match comments

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Ok 

I know you’re not a raging racist so let’s put it down to badly and clumsily worded post 👍

Thanks.

I still don't know how to word my thoughts properly so I will leave it for now.

My comment about having a private conversation was basically - I don't want to annoy people, but I do still have certain thoughts.

I'll leave them be.

I suppose life is too short, but I will add - today was not a great game to watch!

Sorry to everyone I offended.

• Love 1

I don’t buy all this work in progress bullshine. You’re either a good manager or you’re not, and good managers find a way to pick up results in the short and medium term, as we’ve seen at this level with Megson, Sturrock and Jones

Sadly Moore isn’t up to it and we’re literally wasting our time and this season is now verging on going down the sh*t pan 

• Like 1

It's just quite depressing listening to the same rubbish again and again.

Just very tired, but slightly confused cliches regurgitated ad nauseam.

It's not going to suddenly click, is it? We are nearly a third of the way into the season and we've still not had one stand out display in the league. We still do not know our best team, formation etc., because Moore is obsessed with changing the team and/or he doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

Edited by SiJ

5 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I didn't call you racist. 

I did however find your post to be in incredibly bad taste and it seems I am not the only one. 

My apologies.

I do though wonder why this guy is being given a lot of time to make things right.

• Like 1

I did hear some boos today but nothing significant.

Came across as more a frustration than anything else.

Get feeling with current performances will be a home match soon where opposition get a couple of breaks and be 2 up and the fans will leave no one I any doubt how they feel about the current situation at the club.

1 minute ago, Salmonbones said:

My apologies.

I do though wonder why this guy is being given a lot of time to make things right.

Tbf, Chansiri has stuck by a few managers for much longer than they deserved.

Pretty sure he said in an interview that he really gets on with Moore; the best since Carlos.

Honestly, I think Chansiri is daft enough to stick with him cause he's a nice bloke.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Albertowl said:

That Jamie Smith fella isn’t it?

Yep, the guy who spent 10 minutes deep in conversation with Moore on the touchline start of the second half, studying a notepad and readying changes only to decide all was well with the world because we scored against the run of play. 

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Tbf, Chansiri has stuck by a few managers for much longer than they deserved.

Pretty sure he said in an interview that he really gets on with Moore; the best since Carlos.

Honestly, I think Chansiri is daft enough to stick with him cause he's a nice bloke.

Well this is true.

At least Chansiri sticking by managers too long, I don't know about the comment about him getting on with Moore.

I don't know what Mr Chansiri is as a person, but are you suggesting he needs to toughen up and be a bit more "mr ba***rd"?

Because to be quite honest, I would like that right now.

Edited by Salmonbones

3 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

My apologies.

Fair play. 

This I do agree with. I wanted Moore to succeed but after a decent start things have gone downhill and the selections get more baffling by the game.

In my opinion all of our managers that Chansiri has sacked, other than Pulis, have been afforded more time than they should have got. 

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Yep, the guy who spent 10 minutes deep in conversation with Moore on the touchline start of the second half, studying a notepad and readying changes only to decide all was well with the world because we scored against the run of play. 

Sounds like Irvine and his clueless entourage.

Remember they'd be all stood there (three or four of them) doing hand gestures and gesticulating, making zero impact on what was happening.

Called them Kool and the Gang.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Sounds like Irvine and his clueless entourage.

Remember they'd be all stood there (three or four of them) doing hand gestures and gesticulating, making zero impact on what was happening.

Called them Kool and the Gang.

Sadly there are too many similarities between this and the Turner/Irvine eras of management at Hillsborough. 

2 hours ago, room0035 said:

We have a squad of 24+ players we have Corbeanu, Shopido, Sow, Kamberi, Adedoyin, Wildsmith all have barely played yet the excuse was the players were carrying knocks and 3 games in a week.

Yes 4 hours 30 minutes of football in 8 days, add to that maybe 15-20 hours training, the poor things.

We have Nurses doing 80 hours a week on a Covid ward for the last 18 months, but professional footballers are tired after 4 and 1/2 hours of running around a field in a week.

I get the sentiment but it’s not really the same is it? Play a 90 minute game then try and do it again 48 hours later.