Big Mick

7 hours ago, Hughdowd said:

Moore and his coaching staff are turning us into a soft centred .. no bottle…. bunch of wimps …. 20 coaching staff on the team photo and we are still an easy team to play against………… Maybe it’s time for a no nonsense..say it like it is ..manager like Mick McCarthy … days are numbered at Cardiff……Fans will relate to him and he would  definitely get this squad going  …..

Not doing it at Cardiff, no thanks

We're stuck with what we have for now.

The midfield is based on the 2 holders and 1 in front. We seem to have got that cracked with Bannan and Wing working out how to play together. That's not going to change now.

Gregory can't play alone up front, so you need 2 strikers.

So you're left with 532 or 352, either way, no place left for wingers.

They could possibly play central in a 433 but one of those is always going to be Pato or Berahino, so we're only likely to see Shodipo on the left.

Either way we will never have the pace to trouble anyone.

• Thanks 1

I like Mick and wouldn't be upset if he got the chance to manage us really, but like others have said his ship is sailing and he'll probably be like Pulis was for us. I've just looked at the BBC match report from Saturday where Cardiff lost 3-0 against Swansea and Cardiff was playing 5-4-1. It was funny reading the comments though as Steve Bruce seemed a popular choice to be the next man. Didn't Cardiff fans hate Warnock, now hate McCarthy, but want a similar sort of manager in Bruce. I guess as football fans we are the same then like here on Owlstalk too haha. Going back to McCarthy though he did do a impressive job when he joined partway into last season and turned them into looking at the relegation places and nearly got to the play-offs in the end. Got a new contact, but I guess this season isn't going to well. If he did magically become our manager it would be like what run Moore was on with Doncaster too before he joined. Someone has to be successful with us again one day.

mick.gif 

1 hour ago, markowl said:

Christ.

Let's get rid of a manager with a crap recent run and replace him with a manager with a horrendous recent run.

Only on Owlstalk 

lol

We have won 3 out of our last 5 with a draw in there. I would hardly constitute that as a crap run.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

We have won 3 out of our last 5 with a draw in there. I would hardly constitute that as a crap run.

Don’t know what planet you are on.

blatantly obvious this joker can’t get this set of nohopers to gel.

wer stuck with the players but we can get Donkey Darren out of the mix.

over to you Dc

• Haha 2