56 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Umm there’s nothing wrong with him wanting to beat us, because he’s a pig.  And that’s the point.  I don’t get the obsession with appointing Warnock or Wilder as if they are the only two managers who are any good. As I say, I personally don’t think the atmosphere would be very good when we start having losing spells and having a pig as manager. But that’s just how I’d feel about it and appreciate others are different 

I get your reservations, but either Warnock or Wilder would be better than any manager we’ve had since Ron Atkinson.

• Haha 1

Someone said it in another thread but it's telling that he hasn't secured himself another job yet and could well be that he was just right place right time with the blunts.

Lightning in a bottle and no guarantee that he could replicate that initial success he had ever again.

But if I have to watch another game like yesterday where I was actually and genuinely  admiring Oxford on our own pitch in sodding division 3, then I'd buy him all the Peroni he could drink to see what he could do with us.

His record in management is top drawer, hes won titles at every club hes managed, and missed out on the championship title only on the final game to an excellent Norwich side, hes not without flaws

but tactically, very astute, and organisation wise you cant fault the bloke, very inventive.

Had a cracking first season in the prem, but got found out in his 2nd term and his first taste of failure.

Id have no qualms him managing us, maybe hes got a point prove to the new owner across town.

To be successfull in top level football you have to employ winners in every  post and position, Bannan apart we dont look to have any winners, well none that I can see.

• Like 1

If people turn on Moore after 10 games into a season wilder would have no chance he wouldn’t even make it to an international break

owlstalk would be unbearable with all the knee jerk trigger happy out club shouts 

• Like 1

Guest hirstysfags
10 hours ago, jrh said:

No way would he come so it's a non starter. 

Irrelevant. It's whether you would take him or not.

Wilder is a fraud. Got the club going because he’s a blade, as soon as he was able to make any transfers/financial activity he messed it up completely. He did very well to take them to the premier league, obviously, but had that been at another team it wouldn’t have happened. The whole of the blades bought into wilder and the club, something that would happen here.  

F*** Wilder 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WendyOK said:

Wilder is a fraud. Got the club going because he’s a blade, as soon as he was able to make any transfers/financial activity he messed it up completely. He did very well to take them to the premier league, obviously, but had that been at another team it wouldn’t have happened. The whole of the blades bought into wilder and the club, something that would happen here.  

F*** Wilder 

something that wouldn’t happen here **

10 hours ago, fpowl said:

If people turn on Moore after 10 games into a season

50/50 at the moment, personally I think ...taking into account last season.. 10 games is enough, particularly with your own players and not showing any signs of improvement.

Now if it was Wilder managing us it would be 99.9% wanting him out.