Guest Jack the Hat

Wilder recently said in a interview that he would rather stick a fork in his own head than manage us - although I may be paraphrasing a little. Which is good because i would also rather be on the receiving end of said fork than have him as manager. Absolute no go this one.

Guest Andy W
14 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

He would jump at the chance to manage us.  

Why on earth would he do that..he's a big time manager not our crumbs from the table shower

On 03/10/2021 at 20:51, not welsh owl said:

WOULD YOU HAVE  CHRIS WILDER AS OUR NEXT MANAGER IF WE SACK THIS CLOWN

Give your head a wobble. I know some people think the quality of the football is the be all and end all but a large part of football is about tribalism. Being part of something bigger- a club. Why would anyone want a big pig in charge of that? 

I honestly don't rate the beer-swilling thug. Alan Knill was the brains of the outfit and the one doing the real work at the sty.  Wilder just swanned about rambling about ‘Pashun’ and complaining about having no money to spend. Silly piggy oaf.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, muzz said:

I honestly don't rate the beer-swilling thug. Alan Knill was the brains of the outfit and the one doing the real work at the sty.  Wilder just swanned about rambling about ‘Pashun’ and complaining about having no money to spend. Silly piggy oaf.

No ,i dont either.Orrible man,orrible tippy tappy side to side to side football.and every "big" signing by him were and still are rubbish.so my utd mates say anyway.

16 hours ago, muzz said:

Which I think was the truth, wilder was the 'face' and knill the tactics guy