22 hours ago, muzz said:

I honestly don't rate the beer-swilling thug. Alan Knill was the brains of the outfit and the one doing the real work at the sty.  Wilder just swanned about rambling about ‘Pashun’ and complaining about having no money to spend. Silly piggy oaf.

Reckon there's a lot of truth in that.

On 05/10/2021 at 20:18, Andy W said:

Why on earth would he do that..he's a big time manager not our crumbs from the table shower

Must admit i didnt know that.Which big time/clubs has he managed? Hes certainly never managed a club as big as us.

Guest Andy W
Just now, pioowl said:

Must admit i didnt know that.Which big time/clubs has he managed? Hes certainly never managed a club as big as us.

Sheffield United, much as it pains me to say it, certainly were a big club when they were PL.

1 hour ago, Andy W said:

Sheffield United, much as it pains me to say it, certainly were a big club when they were PL.

I always think of big clubs as those who probably finish in the top half of the top division for a considerable number of years not just for a couple of seasons (never to return)

Guest Andy W
19 minutes ago, pioowl said:

I always think of big clubs as those who probably finish in the top half of the top division for a considerable number of years not just for a couple of seasons (never to return)

Like us then