How long do we give him?

11 minutes ago, nile said:

We have the squad for these mistakes to be irrelevant but we are as sharp up top as a spoon.

It doesn’t matter when the game is won and we are 3 up, we have the players to do it, yet week after week we try and win 1.0

tactical balance is completely wrong

Agreed

My main worry is we don’t alter anything after the same weekly lacklustre performance except replacing players.

it’s the whole system and set up that’s wrong, we are completely toothless, with the players we have it’s criminal.

play to your strengths wednesday, get on the front foot and attack, stop giving the opposition too much respect.

if Moore keeps to this system and set up, he will be out the door with in a month.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Of course you are right 

But how many points has BPF cost us in the last three games 

None...what cost us points was the inability to score goals,or create goal scoring chances.score penaltys, and kill a game off when we are in front.....

GK is the last line of defence,and even the best in the World at times have howlers.....wouldnt have mattered at all(except to him) if we had scored 2 or 3 goals.....and ditto other games

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

EIGHT games played and the reactionary owlstalk extremists are called for his head on a platter. Thank God it's not reflective of the wider fan base. Give him at least til Xmas and only then make the change if lower bottom half. Hard league to get out of at first attempt especially with a bunch of loans and freebies. Not a single penny spent on a transfer fee..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Willow Owl said:

Wonder if the ones calling for Moore to be sacked  were the same ones clamouring for us to appoint Paul Cook.
Let’s not forget he is the current Ipswich manager (today’s opponents), Has signed 14/15 new players (like us), A side in transition (like us), A side that played well in patches (like us), A side that looked awful in patches (like us), A side that were among the favourites for promotion (like us). A manager (like ours) that says they will only get better,  A team with 3 points less than us !!

My point, we are no worse off than a team in a similar situation to ours, With a manager a lot of our fan base wanted.

Calm the F..k down, we’ve played 8 games.

We are no worse than the **** side we played??    complacent nonsense.....The fan base have every right to expect their manager & team to at least be able to do as well as Rotherham under PW, a man who wasnt even a manager,.....Look at our League position and the record of teams above us....WW ffs,Accrington Stanley....

2 minutes ago, Dollydaydream said:

EIGHT games played and the reactionary owlstalk extremists are called for his head on a platter. Thank God it's not reflective of the wider fan base. Give him at least til Xmas and only then make the change if lower bottom half. Hard league to get out of at first attempt especially with a bunch of loans and freebies. Not a single penny spent on a transfer fee..

Agree to a point but Moore had the cleanest of blank paper to build a side in the summer, and I suspect the biggest wage budget in the league. I’d argue that’s as important as a decent budget at this level. I’m not throwing the toys out yet, but I aired my concerns after the Shrewsbury game where I thought we were tactically very limited. 

I think we’ve got the spine of a very decent squad, and one that as an absolute minimum should reach the playoffs. 

I said last week Moore was 3 or 4 bad results away from a sticky wicket. Tuesday night is a huge game for him. We need a big win to kick start the season because at the minute it smells of getting very toxic, very soon.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dollydaydream said:

I think the wider fanbase is incredibly sceptical of Moore now. It's just shockingly poor at both ends...and midfield

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, nile said:

My main worry is we don’t alter anything after the same weekly lacklustre performance except replacing players.

it’s the whole system and set up that’s wrong, we are completely toothless, with the players we have it’s criminal.

play to your strengths wednesday, get on the front foot and attack, stop giving the opposition too much respect.

if Moore keeps to this system and set up, he will be out the door with in a month.

Sadly 100% right . Even in the games we won we were just the same ,we could easily be in the bottom 4 , its horrid to watch 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1