Something is missing

Think we're still figuring ourselves out. Having two wingers that are as hot on it as say Adeniran in midfield or Hunt at right back and we will have sharpness all over the pitch. 

Once things click we should be fine. Don't think it's a personnel thing. Let's see how things pan out 

• Like 1

I firmly believe it’s a team finding it’s identity. Solid or cut-throat? Right now it doesn’t know whether to stick or twist.

But the more the team twigs it’s rock solid defensively, the more expansive it will play. The confidence of knowing we will barely concede will run through the side, making us more willing to go forward rather than play it safe.

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Dunno what, but it was definitely missing last night.  Lots of good things happening all over the pitch last night but nah something just wasn't quite there. 

Any ideas?

We need to find it.  

A last minute Fleetwood equaliser?

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

Midfield 

The balance is not right , Byers improved it both Saturday and last night but strangely he was took off which is worrying when wing was all over the shop

It'll be reyt.

Early days, lots of new players and combinations. 

29 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Dunno what, but it was definitely missing last night.  Lots of good things happening all over the pitch last night but nah something just wasn't quite there. 

Any ideas?

We need to find it.  

Kid near me dropped his phone. 

I thought it was that.

But he found it.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Any ideas?

We need to find it.  

After a brilliant start where we should have been three up, i then feel we became a little disjointed for two reasons. Firstly, we were kinda dragged down to their levels by being over confident, so starting messing about a little  and secondly, the referee was constantly stopping the game for petty fouls, petty fouls that resulted in 9 bookings !! 9  bookings and i can,t really remember bad foul in the match                                       I think you will see this team rise to the occasion on the BIG match days though  The only player that needs a kick up the rear end for me is Johnstone, who to be fair looks like he is nowhere near match fit yep,

• Like 2

Lots of positives on what is very early days. 

Personally feel like we’re missing that real spark down the wings for me at the moment. Most of it has come from our full backs.

Not a criticism of those who’ve played in that position. Looking forward to Theo and Shodipo coming back to hopefully provide it.