Something is missing

2 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

He had a decent game. Clearly got a lot of talent but hasn't played a lot of football recently. Give him time.

All of our wide players are rusty and need game time. They'll get it. Stop expecting them to be Garincha the minute the walk on the pitch and we might get start to enjoy spectating our team this season

I think Brown will get the nod against Rotherham there. Johnson didn't offer half the threat going forward that game as Brown has done in all of his. And when you are playing infront of a defensive right footed left back, its your main role.

Guest Willow Owl
2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'm just pointing out that what you were suggesting isn't borne out by the facts: teams aren't loading their right side against us, thus making our right side more more attack minded; so far it's more attack-minded regardless of how the opposition are playing against us.

I don't think which side a team favours for their attacks necessarily tells us anything about the opposition: many teams will have one side which is stronger than the other when it comes to attacking, as we currently do.

My initial reply was to an OP saying our left was weak due to our attacking stats. I pointed out 2 of our 3 goals had come from our left side, and maybe the opposition were loading the right and stopping that side attacking as much. Your stats don’t prove the opposition hadn’t loaded their right side only their attacking areas. 
Believing those stats shows only that our right side is weak as 2 out of 3 teams attack that side more.

Stats can be manipulated to suit any argument which is why they shouldn’t be used after 3 games to try and prove a pointless argument.

7 points from 9. 3 clean sheets and a massive work in progress. 
All positive and long May it continue.