Wednesday - V - Doncaster Rovers

36 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

We should win but can’t see where the goals will come from - won’t be the last time this is an issue either 

Think a front three of Johnson, Corbeanu and Gregory should be more than useful at this level.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, catdog1121 said:

Game not on ifollow video..  Is it being shown on some foreign channel anyone know?

Nobody will dare publish it on here if it is for fear of it getting closed down. Best you can hope for is a pm from someone. If you get anything please pm me. 

7 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

Not according to EFL,  Looks like broadcasting restrictions on a load of games, thats why I wondered if it was being shown on some foreign channel..

image.png.56bde52a4f6191a88dcd42fcc012603d.png

It's unreliable anyway. It's a blessing not having to go through the stress of hoping it will work... :Chansiri:

18 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

Not according to EFL,  Looks like broadcasting restrictions on a load of games, thats why I wondered if it was being shown on some foreign channel..

Will work on ifollow if you are "overseas".

Not sure if the old vpn workaround is still a thing though...

Just now, trev said:

Will work on ifollow if you are "overseas".

Not sure if the old vpn workaround is still a thing though...

yeah my pal who pays for a vpn struggled last week. it is available via those dodgy yearly subscription packages. £40 odd quid.

dont ask me how i know......😇

• Haha 1

Guest LondonOwl313
29 minutes ago, York_Owl said:

Think a front three of Johnson, Corbeanu and Gregory should be more than useful at this level.

Johnson has got 8 goals in his last 149 appearances over the last 5 seasons so he’s going to average 2-3 a season

Corbeanu is unproven.. Gregory is a 1 in 3 striker (74 in 261 at league clubs and includes pens).

We need more goals from the likes of Bannan and the other midfielders and would help if Iorfa and Hutchinson can chip in with 8-10 too

23 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

Sorry, mate.  I'm abroad and forgot.  Try a VPN?