Wednesday - V - Doncaster Rovers

22 minutes ago, A47Owl said:

Nobody will dare publish it on here if it is for fear of it getting closed down. Best you can hope for is a pm from someone. If you get anything please pm me. 

I just wondered if it was on something like bein sports or some other foreign TV channel...   Dont think there would be anything dodgy about saying it was on some legal foreign TV channel even if that TV channel is not available in UK and/or paid subscription.  Could not find anything, seems strange that this game and others have broadcasting restrictions but are not being shown live anywhere.

Club missing out on revenue for those of us that are not able to get to the game..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, catdog1121 said:

I just wondered if it was on something like bein sports or some other foreign TV channel...   Dont think there would be anything dodgy about saying it was on some legal foreign TV channel even if that TV channel is not available in UK and/or paid subscription.  Could not find anything, seems strange that this game and others have broadcasting restrictions but are not being shown live anywhere.

Club missing out on revenue for those of us that are not able to get to the game..

https://liveonsat.com/uk-england-championship.php

this site is legal and shows which foreign tv channels are showing what games.  no links to dodgy streaming sites so its legit.

6 minutes ago, hullite said:

https://liveonsat.com/uk-england-championship.php

this site is legal and shows which foreign tv channels are showing what games.  no links to dodgy streaming sites so its legit.

Thanks thats the sort of thing I was looking for although only seems to show mostly Prem and Championship..  There are a few lower league games, but presume the donny game is not being broadcast anywhere...  Thanks though..

2 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

Thanks thats the sort of thing I was looking for although only seems to show mostly Prem and Championship..  There are a few lower league games, but presume the donny game is not being broadcast anywhere...  Thanks though..

if you click at the top UK/Ireland you can select games excluding prem or championship or cup games. sadly theres not a lot of demand for lower league games once the big boys start playing