Wednesday - V - Doncaster Rovers

A solid team, but not very exciting up front. Johnson looked rusty when he came on (to be expected) and Green been anonymous since he joined. 

Surprised Corbeanu the loan player  to miss out, Gregory aside nothing on the bench to change the game.in an attacking sense. 

Hopefully, a settled side will bear dividends today and we can get a shot on target. 

Just now, Pastor Kidneys said:

Well he’s persistent with Green … if he can’t switch it on at home against Donny then I give up on him.

Had enough chances now.

plenty! 64 minutes into his first full season is more than enough time to win over even the most hostile ‘supporters’. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Philb125 said:

plenty! 64 minutes into his first full season is more than enough time to win over even the most hostile ‘supporters’. 

He’s had plenty of chances mate .. are you happy with his contribution to the team whilst he’s been here?

Don’t give me this crap about his first full season … he had half of last season.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pastor Kidneys said:

Well he’s persistent with Green … if he can’t switch it on at home against Donny then I give up on him.

Had enough chances now.

Agree. He's Been largely anonymous and suspect he keeps his place as others aren't match fit to start yet.

Time for Green to put in a performance, don't think he will keep his place for too much longer otherwise. Delighted if he does, but wont hold my breath.

• Like 1

Just now, Pastor Kidneys said:

He’s had plenty of chances mate .. are you happy with his contribution to the team whilst he’s been here?

Don’t give me this crap about his first full season … he had half of last season.

He was out of football for a season or so and came into a circus of a team. After a full preseason he’s had 64 minutes. Which is fine, you’ve made your mind up. Well done you. Personally I’m hoping those saying he’s done nowt look as foolish as those saying send hooper back early on. 

I hope the supporters in the ground support more than some on here. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
9 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Decent team except for Green. Can’t believe Corbeanu hasn’t made the squad! That’s the problem with too many loan players. Why the hell do we need both Dunkley and Gibson on the bench though??

5 minutes ago, Pastor Kidneys said:

Had enough chances now.

I think rightly or wrongly he’s looked at Green as a big player for us this season. It is a big season for Green himself, he doesn’t cut it in League 1, you wonder where he goes from here?

• Like 1