Wednesday - V - Doncaster Rovers

9 hours ago, Kendo Nagasaki said:

A doffed cap again Snoots, always seem to sum up the general feeling. Bragging rights in suburbia up for grabs, is Rotters still open, once tried to take on the bouncers, missed the top flight of stairs being ejected 😂 Cheeky win and promotion band wagon starts to gather pace. UTO 

Animal

• Haha 2

Excellent OMDT m’lud as per usual. Expecting a resounding thrashing for those from the straight mile today. Son, nephew and young uns will be there today…knee deep in Werthers wrappers. Don’t know what’s happening with my family but Big Rob the eldest of mine is a Barnet fan, and one of my nephews kids has suddenly switched from being all Wednesday to supporting Chelsea! Chelsea, I ask you? They’d better be shouting for the blue and white wizzzaaaarrrrds today or there’ll be no Christmas presents.

( We did live in Barnet briefly in the 80’s when Big Rob was a nipper, and to be fair my nephew lives in Sarf Landan so they have their reasons for disloyalty)

Big Rob seems to think he’ll be able to walk round to the away end at half time if he’s unhappy with the home support….a through back to Underhill I think, where you could wander around at leisure!!
Come on Barry Bandalf and the Wizzaaarrrds….let’s be havin a result today!
UTO

• Like 2

Superb as ever Snoots, bloody love match day!

Fingers crossed it's the beginning of great things, a new dawn. Optimism is high, just needs be tempered by realism and a settling in period. Having said that hope we get off to a flyer today!! 

UTO 

• Like 1

OMG like a virgin on a first date. 

Shirts, scarves laid out. What to wear?

Not been on Owlstalk like forever. Has my account and password lapsed. Not read OMDT since first lockdown.

Just missing it all.

Today is the day 

Cannot wait

• Like 1

Just wondering how our new signings will be feeling getting ready to play at Hillsborough for the first home league game. I hope they are as excited as we are! It’s a big stage for a lot of the new signings and expect a nervous start to be honest. 

Quite possibly a 0-0 today but could go either way. It’s going to take time for the team to get in the groove and for Moore to get our best lineup sorted. 

• Like 2