Players favourite holiday destinations

But they need the money paid on time to pay for their mortgage and get a bite to eat ,thats  what were told on here 

Did he take a emergency loan out to pay for his holiday 

14 hours ago, dorian gray said:

it ought to be cleethorpes for our lot, and just a weekend at most, preferably when it's pithing it down.

I've  been to cleethorpes  for a holiday  back in 79  my mum and dad thought  it would be a good idea to go to beachcomber  holiday camp   even at 14 years old I knew it was poo😁

9 hours ago, panda800 said:

I've  been to cleethorpes  for a holiday  back in 79  my mum and dad thought  it would be a good idea to go to beachcomber  holiday camp   even at 14 years old I knew it was poo😁

hey to some it's like vegas, and good luck to them

each of us has differing holiday favourite sites, one man's meat, is another's poison.

rome, delphi, or benidorm i've spent time in all, and would (hopefully) covid willing return to them again.

PS don't go to benalmadena it shuts at 07:00 pm.

Think Baz has always liked Portugal for the golf. He also practices driving a football down the fairway with his left foot.  Word is, he hits it further with his left foot than he does with a driver hitting a golf ball. He then shouts I’ve still got it. 

On 19/05/2021 at 11:47, Belfast Owl 2 said:

He has scored 7 out of his 8 penalties for us, including ones which have given us 1-0 wins.

So a pretty good penalty taker isnt he?

To be fair, if one out of eight flights you took crashed, that would be considered quite a bad record...

8 hours ago, dorian gray said:

each of us has differing holiday favourite sites, one man's meat, is another's poison.

rome, delphi, or benidorm i've spent time in all, and would (hopefully) covid willing return to them again.

I know what you mean  at the time    I probably  liked it   but looking back  it wasn't  exciting 

8 hours ago, dorian gray said:

The way it is at the moment  I would  take a week in Skegness   😄 benidorm  is ok  as long as you  go into  the old town  to escape the riff raff in the new parts   was hoping to go  back to Thailand  this year  but I really can't see it happening  now 🤨