Players favourite holiday destinations

14 hours ago, panda800 said:

The way it is at the moment  I would  take a week in Skegness   😄 benidorm  is ok  as long as you  go into  the old town  to escape the riff raff in the new parts   was hoping to go  back to Thailand  this year  but I really can't see it happening  now 🤨

the 'old spanish part' is the best in daytime, however i do like to return to the badlands for the evenings 'professional' entertainment.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dorian gray said:

the 'old spanish part' is the best in daytime, however i do like to return to the badlands for the evenings 'professional' entertainment.

Is that the knocking shop  near  the palladium?😁

32 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

oh! i don't know, enlighten us more with your experiences, leave no detail or prices out.

2 euros for a can of coke  and that was 6 years ago   I got talking  to a  lovely lass  from the Congo   she was very impressed  with me   wanted  me to take her to my hotel for non stop chat😄

17 hours ago, panda800 said:

2 euros for a can of coke  and that was 6 years ago   I got talking  to a  lovely lass  from the Congo   she was very impressed  with me   wanted  me to take her to my hotel for non stop chat😄

how did the erm!  'chat' go?

Guest Hornsby
8 hours ago, Blueform mac said:

I once got a brown nose in Koh Pi Pi,dirty *****

Don or lei?

I went mid 90s, stunning.

On 19/05/2021 at 08:54, matthefish2002 said:

None of our players deserve a wet weekend in Skegness in a leaky caravan after this season.

On the contrary, I think they should all have to spend a fortnight in Skeggy as punishment.