Adam Reach - Bristol make formal contact

1 hour ago, Bassetts Allsorts said:

Come on all, *Bristol CITY.

There's uproar on here when people refer to us or United as 'Sheffield'.

To be fair I’d be surprised if his performances had attracted League Two bound Rovers

19 hours ago, vulva said:

Good player Reach. Really dropped off in the last 6 months, but compared to many he’s been a good signing. Versatile, usually fit and scores a few. Infact his versatility has cost him. I’m still not sure what position he should play at, and a variety of managers have struggled with that question.  

Seems a good pro and a decent lad, and I wish him well. 

One of those that will perform better in a better side I suspect.

He's easily top end Championship standard, but not really one you want in the trenches with you , or in a relegation scrap for that matter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

He's easily top end Championship standard, but not really one you want in the trenches with you , or in a relegation scrap for that matter.

I take back my ' trenches' comment. 

1. It's already been used three times.

2. It's not strictly true..did he not play a big part in getting us to safety under Jos, alongside Nuhiu and Joao , when everyone else was hogging the treatment table? 

• Like 1

Play him in his correct position Reach is quality. Goals and assists are what he can bring. Play him as a defender, centre forward, or centre midfield his impact becomes limited. 5 managers have failed to work this out. Sure he will be playing a league above us next season and in a top half side.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

His performances this season haven't been of as good a standard as the past, but I remember him almost singlehandedly hold the team together under Jos.  I don't mind Reach, wouldn't surprise me if he ends up in a play-off team.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bannofan said:

Cannot be good player if no position suits him!

Remember Lincoln away pre season friendly and watching Reach get the ball on the right wing, loads of room in front of him. Passed it back to the full back so he could just stand there and point. Said then I wish he would just leave. Awful

footballer, lazy and spineless.  

• Like 2