It would be so amazing to stay up

58 minutes ago, sternlad said:

Recommend a stash of toilet rolls in the fridge...in case squeaky bum time becomes the galloping squitters 😬

This should help

FB_IMG_1619862742686.jpg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Just imagine if we do the unimaginable and beat all the odds this weekend and stay up?

It would be just incredible

All odds stacked against us, rubbish form, the worst referee, away at Derby which is a nightmare trip usually and every other combination of factors need to go our way

I can't wait for this game now

Bring it on!!

I am consumed with anxiety.

Even worse than play off final

2 minutes ago, jwhancock said:

Dean was the ref when we drew with Palace in 2010 and got relegated.

Reffed the game well though. 

Arguably Leon Clarke’s goal could have been disallowed for a foul. Was borderline. 

If we are relegated it won’t be because of one referee. 

• Like 2

Have to admit to being torn on this. Can't help but think that if we do stay up the deluded, megalomaniac owner will just see it as vindication of his mismanagement of the club and that he was right all along.

Think relegation would make his departure come sooner which is what this club needs to move forwards, and what we all want. 

One thing's for certain, as long as Chumpsiri is here we're going nowhere.

• Like 1

I’m reyt excited.

(

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Just imagine if we do the unimaginable and beat all the odds this weekend and stay up?

It would be just incredible

All odds stacked against us, rubbish form, the worst referee, away at Derby which is a nightmare trip usually and every other combination of factors need to go our way

I can't wait for this game now

Bring it on!!

I’m reyt excited 💙💪🦉

(Please take me off pre mod so I can participate in real time pleeeease, I promise not to swear, pretty please, pinky promise)

Just now, Devonstrix said:

Weather forecast is horrendous for tomorrow. Heavy rain all day. This will favour the team with a hard work ethic with plenty of grafters putting a huge shift in. 

80llocks!

Oh god..

That's us screwed then

UNless we can loan Nuhiu back

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

It'll be the most Wednesday thing ever to completely capitulate, that's why I beginning to think we won't.

Let's be honest, we're owed a bit of good fortune and tomorrow could be our day.

why are we owed some good fortune?

Excited, nervous, I think we will require a stiff drink to see the match through.

Bring it on I say. At least this season, which has felt like a lifetime, can finally be resolved one way or another.

27 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Reffed the game well though. 

Arguably Leon Clarke’s goal could have been disallowed for a foul. Was borderline. 

If we are relegated it won’t be because of one referee. 

Can't agree more it will be the culmination of 46 games of capitulation where we've either thrown away winning positions or can't get back into a game if the opposition score first. 

5 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Our bunch of warriors will love slugging it out in torrential rain and high winds.

Our captain is Scottish.

It will be like Braveheart tomorrow.

If only we still had a Wallace playing for us instead of a Harris!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Pressman 1 said:

We have a habit of bottling big games however got a positive feeling about this one 

Absolutely this. This game is so there for us to bottle. Everyone expects us to bottle. We’ve bottled almost every game this season. We have a team of bottlers. We alwwwwways bottle these big games. We generally bottle games on telly. 

Yet, I also think we might win. Very weird.