It would be so amazing to stay up

2 hours ago, morganowl said:

yer sadly i feel the same . quite incredibly i dont care if we stop up or not as i know its a certainty that we will be in the bottom 3 next season with another set of rubbish signed by the same old recruitment team we have had since jan 2016 which is bordering on criminality . i mean what the hell did they see in kachunga? or harris? just to name 2.

I honestly feel it’s quite sad that some Wednesday fans are going into tomorrow with a couldn't care less attitude. I get it that we’ve been badly let down by ownership, staff and players over the last few years, but surely you’ll be just as happy as the rest of us if we stay up? There’s no saying what would happen next season if we do and whilst it could be another difficult one, we could also bounce back a bit too. So I’m looking forward to a happy weekend and then we can all get back on DC's case on Monday morning 😀

WAWAW

• Like 2

Guest whowantstoberich

For the minority hoping we go down (or don’t care if we stay up, which is same in my eyes).

If you can’t be happy for us to stay up just because you think we need further evidence that a change at the top of the club is required thats rather selfish. Obviously the majority of Wednesdayites want us to stay up and if you can’t think of them think of the staff that will potentially lose there jobs. Ffs

1 hour ago, Devonstrix said:

I honestly feel it’s quite sad that some Wednesday fans are going into tomorrow with a couldn't care less attitude.  

That's not the fault of that fan though but the direct result of the way the club has been run

Owlstalk Shop

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That's not the fault of that fan though but the direct result of the way the club has been run

Well, I think I recognised that when I said I agree we’ve been badly let down. No way would I say any supporter is at fault, I just think it’s a shame that any loyal Wednesdayite isn’t totally rooting for the team tomorrow. I suspect they quietly will be though 😀

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest whowantstoberich
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Come off it, you don’t wish bad on the club because of him. It’s not his club 

26 minutes ago, Zip Nolan said:

In 1970 Canadian singer-songwiter Neil Young released a song called 'Only Love Can Break Your Heart'....

He clearly had no experience of supporting Sheffield Wednesday...

He also did Unknown Legend....he will make himself known tomoz 🥳

I don't want us to go down. I'd love it if we stayed up. I just don't care either way really. Next season could be a repeat of this one regardless of which league we're in. I've been let down by this squad so often this season that I can't bring myself to get excited or worked up about it. Not worth my energy or stress. I think I'm taking this viewpoint to protect my mental health. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zip Nolan said:

In 1970 Canadian singer-songwiter Neil Young released a song called 'Only Love Can Break Your Heart'....

He clearly had no experience of supporting Sheffield Wednesday...

Great album - After the Goldrush. The title just about sums us up. 
Also includes the tracks Tell Me Why, Don’t Let it Bring You Down, I Believe in You. 
Let’s hope it’s the last track which is most relevant tomorrow afternoon. 

14 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Just imagine if we do the unimaginable and beat all the odds this weekend and stay up?

It would be just incredible

All odds stacked against us, rubbish form, the worst referee, away at Derby which is a nightmare trip usually and every other combination of factors need to go our way

I can't wait for this game now

Bring it on!!

Form u say?...

I think you will find  we are the form team out of the other teams in contention to stay up... Albeit from a rearguard position 

14 hours ago, Devonstrix said:

I honestly feel it’s quite sad that some Wednesday fans are going into tomorrow with a couldn't care less attitude. I get it that we’ve been badly let down by ownership, staff and players over the last few years, but surely you’ll be just as happy as the rest of us if we stay up? There’s no saying what would happen next season if we do and whilst it could be another difficult one, we could also bounce back a bit too. So I’m looking forward to a happy weekend and then we can all get back on DC's case on Monday morning 😀

WAWAW

can can 100% tell you its not a couldnt care attitude , i have seen many of our players this season with a couldnt care attitude thats the problem , we have created history this season no club in top 120 clubs has done what we have and not claimed a single point once going behind . did this happen last season? its such a bad stat 120 teams x 46 games = thats appx 5500 games wow wow . now you see why im so angry . i want this shower gone there a disgrace .