It would be so amazing to stay up

6 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Our bunch of warriors will love slugging it out in torrential rain and high winds.

Our captain is Scottish.

It will be like Braveheart tomorrow.

Does that mean adam reach will be Robert the Bruce, avoid getting in the battle and betray everyone by duckin  out of any challenge before running away to save himsel and look after his own self interests like he's been doing  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Just imagine if we do the unimaginable and beat all the odds this weekend and stay up?

It would be just incredible

All odds stacked against us, rubbish form, the worst referee, away at Derby which is a nightmare trip usually and every other combination of factors need to go our way

I can't wait for this game now

Bring it on!!

Courage Brother!  Do not stumble, though the way be dark and long ..

Play up The Wednesday Boys!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Just imagine if we do the unimaginable and beat all the odds this weekend and stay up?

It would be just incredible

All odds stacked against us, rubbish form, the worst referee, away at Derby which is a nightmare trip usually and every other combination of factors need to go our way

I can't wait for this game now

Bring it on!!

You forgot that Derby are on a horrendous run and that we are just the team to play when such a run needs to be ended….

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, billyblack said:

why are we owed some good fortune?

Well...4 injured centre half’s in the first week and a manager with long COVID19 for a start. They’ve not had the best of fortunes in all fairness. ( and we all were quite happy with Pulis but that didn’t work which was reasonably unfortunate in my view)

• Like 2

I honestly can’t see it one bit. The best I think we’ll get tomorrow is a draw, and for some reason I fancy Rotherham to nick something at Cardiff.

Don’t ask me why I think they will, but not one bit of me thinks we’ll win tomorrow, knowing these players 

• Like 1

We will beat those lambs tomorrow and it’ll be 2-0, so that least we’ll still be able to complain about never having come from behind all season. Rotherham will undoubtedly lose or at best draw and 

WE ARE STAYING UP. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Devonstrix said:

If only we still had a Wallace playing for us instead of a Harris!

He would sneak a look at the tactical note Rooney sends on with his substitute. 

2 hours ago, Elderly Owl said:

( and we all were quite happy with Pulis but that didn’t work which was reasonably unfortunate in my view)

eh? i certainly didnt and i seem to remember only 5% wanted pullis in next manager vote. 

• Like 1

I honestly don't care either way. It's weird admitting that but the more I think about it the more I'm sure it's true. While DC is doing what he's doing it doesn't matter what league we are in, we will struggle to attract players. He has ruined our reputation and every player will be aware of the situation regarding wages etc. 

I'll watch on Saturday but I'm not bothered about the results at all. I'll be there in my overpriced season ticket seat next season because my son wants to go, personally I'd have been happy to ask for a refund if he'd not been bothered. I'm sure I'll feel different when next season starts but for now I'm just bored of this owner and squad. 

It's got typical Wednesday bottling all over this 

We've been given chance after chance  this season and failed to take advantage of it 

We've lost 7 of the last 8 away games 

These players have proved any pressure and they don't want to know 

Let's be serious we aren't still in with with chance of staying up through our grit and determination, it's due to Derby and Rotherham been as awful as we are.

I think moore and co will set us up sooo negative tomorrow, hoping to nick a 1 nil (Rhodes on bench,Patterson at rwb)

And it won't work and we'll be 2 nil down by the time the coaches change owt 

18 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

I honestly don't care either way. It's weird admitting that but the more I think about it the more I'm sure it's true. While DC is doing what he's doing it doesn't matter what league we are in, we will struggle to attract players. He has ruined our reputation and every player will be aware of the situation regarding wages etc. 

I'll watch on Saturday but I'm not bothered about the results at all. I'll be there in my overpriced season ticket seat next season because my son wants to go, personally I'd have been happy to ask for a refund if he'd not been bothered. I'm sure I'll feel different when next season starts but for now I'm just bored of this owner and squad. 

yer sadly i feel the same . quite incredibly i dont care if we stop up or not as i know its a certainty that we will be in the bottom 3 next season with another set of rubbish signed by the same old recruitment team we have had since jan 2016 which is bordering on criminality . i mean what the hell did they see in kachunga? or harris? just to name 2.

2 hours ago, morganowl said:

eh? i certainly didnt and i seem to remember only 5% wanted pullis in next manager vote. 

Yes, you’re right Morgan and he wouldn’t have been my first choice either, but most of us were happy with a safe pair of hands that would ensure no relegation based on his extensive experience. Alas, it was not to be. 

• Like 1