It would be so amazing to stay up

31 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Just imagine if we do the unimaginable and beat all the odds this weekend and stay up?

It would be just incredible

All odds stacked against us, rubbish form, the worst referee, away at Derby which is a nightmare trip usually and every other combination of factors need to go our way

I can't wait for this game now

Bring it on!!

That post has just given me palpitations.....and not in a good way!!

The last time we beat Derby in early Jan, it got us out of the bottom 3 for the first of what will be 2 times this season! History will repeat. Come on the Owls. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

It'll be the most Wednesday thing ever to completely capitulate, that's why I beginning to think we won't.

Let's be honest, we're owed a bit of good fortune and tomorrow could be our day.

It's a trap! I can't believe, I just can't - false hope is a killer.

Prove me wrong Wednesday - for once - prove me wrong!

• Like 1

It would for about 24 hours then when the realisation hits that we will have this shambolic owner still running the club, a dreadful thin playing squad and will have to face the grunters twice the feel good factor may come to a halt.

• Like 1

Guest domSWFC

Obviously it would be great to stay up for another season, but I fear that's all it is. I just can't see us having the funds, or appeal to attract quality when we lose some of our higher profile players this summer. We'll just be in the same boat next year. 

7 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

Obviously it would be great to stay up for another season, but I fear that's all it is. I just can't see us having the funds, or appeal to attract quality when we lose some of our higher profile players this summer. We'll just be in the same boat next year. 

Whilst losing twice to utd 

• Like 1

All three teams deserve to get relegated. Three absolutely dire teams. If owt Rotherham probably deserve to stay up purely because at least they are run professionally off the pitch. 

• Like 3