• Smith (Rotherham)
    • Wing (Luton)
    • Sluga (Luton)
    • Adebayo (Luton)
    • Bree (Luton)
    • Dewsbury-Hall (Luton)
    • Cornick (Luton)
    • Tunnicliffe (Luton)

I do believe Luton will win tonight without too much of a fuss.

I just don't think we've got a win in us at the minute and Saturday is going to be miserable beyond belief. 

And I'm a bloody optimistic kinda guy 

• Haha 1

I hope it’s a Rotherham loss tonight otherwise it’s going to be a big disappointment and anticlimactic end to the season on Saturday!

Its all in the lap of the footballing gods now. And if History is anything to go by they fûcking hate us!

1 minute ago, CircleSeven said:

I hope it’s a Rotherham loss tonight otherwise it’s going to be a big disappointment and anticlimactic end to the season on Saturday!

Its all in the lap of the footballing gods now. And if History is anything to go by they fûcking hate us!

A draw would be ok.

35 minutes ago, Bing Cosby said:

I've got a feeling that we'll be relegated tonight.

That feeling is because you're a Wednesday fan. Ask any neutral and they'll say home win or at very least a draw. 

4 minutes ago, the_vinyl_frontier said:

I can only see a Rotherham win tonight unfortunately. They've got it all to play for and will be up for it, Luton are already on holiday 

Out of interest when did their holiday start? Their last 3 results are very good for a team already on the beach.  

I expect trying to finish as high up the table as they can will be driving them on 

• Like 1

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

Err hello, is everyone discounting Wycombe winning 13-0 on Saturday?

Edited by HillsboroughOwlNI

Come on Luton - think they' win, but not by a big enough margin, so a draw is slightly better IMO, as it keeps Derby needing the win.

I've thought it would go to the last day for a while, so I'm sticking with this thought.

Just checked weather for Saturday, and it's another wet stormy day.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Lombardo said:

Not really suited for this thread haha, but...

I found a documentary and some footage on it if you're interested:

Some facts too:

It could have yielded 100 megatons, but it would have resulted in dangerous levels of nuclear fallout (approximately 25% of all the fallout produced since the first one's were detonated in 1945), the planes/crew wouldn't have survived too. The planes had to be also heavily customised for the test. All wooden and brick buildings in a village 34 miles away (basically Sheffield to Doncaster) were annihilated. Over 100 miles away (Sheffield to Peterborough) wooden houses were demolished and and brick/stones one's suffered damage. Radio communication outages were reported. One test witness felt the thermal effects at 170 miles (Sheffield to London.) You would have had third-degree burns at a distance of 62 miles (Sheffield to York.) The shock wave was felt 430 miles away, and windows shattered at 560 miles in someplaces in Finland and Norway. If it was dropped on cities like Washington D.C., New York, Chicago and San Francisco, their metropolitan areas plus large portions of their surrounding suburbs would be completely destroyed and nearly devoid of all life.

a9AvPoZ_700b.jpg 

And all that was just the 50 Mt one, that's your Owlstalk history lesson for today.lol

• Thanks 2