• Wing (Luton)
    • Sluga (Luton)
    • Adebayo (Luton)
    • Bree (Luton)
    • Dewsbury-Hall (Luton)
    • Cornick (Luton)
    • Tunnicliffe (Luton)

53 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

I'd have had more fight than our players. 

You're probably right. C'mon, admit it though, you're just using reverse psychology and tempting fate. Bet you've put last month's wages on Wednesday to win by two or more goals. 😉

2 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Derby who we beat this season and we've accumulated more points than? Do me a favour.

Don’t think our record at Pride Park over the years is much to shout about.  Still it goes to the wire and I would be delighted if we won and managed to stay up.

14 minutes ago, Southsea Owl said:

We are still in with a chance, I think a good one. To get to here from where we have been this past 18 months is nothing short of a miracle. We just need faith for the final test. Wednesday till I die.

Have they been paid yet,if yes then we will win.if not !!!

32 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Just the 45 year hoodoo to put to bed at the weekend then

We're all set!

I think in those 45 years we've only twice needed to win on the last day to save ourselves though?

Also, there was the 2007-08 season, a.k.a. the Dion Dublin Testimonial year, when we needed a draw to stay up and won 4-1.

19 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

Not great. At least with no fans I won't have to get the train all the way back down to London this time with a load of celebrating Palace fans.

I was going to Heathrow on our way to Vegas for my missus birthday and couldn't face driving down to our hotel after we'd lost so booked in to a hotel at Heathrow...there was three Wednesday fans watching no Palace fans...we couldn't have been more depressed jetting off to our holiday

• Love 1

So. We win. Rotherham don’t win. We stay up. 
How the hell is that possible?

How, after wasting chance after chance, is it even possible that we might stay up on the last day of the season!?!

Either the footballing gods are smiling down on us or, they are waiting to strike the cruelest blow on the last day in some horrible, horrible way!

• Like 2

Few things about Saturday...

So glad Warnock isn't the Cardiff boss.

We need to have our tactics spot on.

We dont want to sit on a 1 goal lead if we do.

Let's play out of our skin - it's a cup final!

Derby are a very poor side and they are nervous at home.

Not been a great season at all but I honestly thought we were doomed after that Luton game away so this chance is a minor miracle.

Come on Wednesday !

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

If Rotherham had some decent championship players, they would be mid-table. They work so hard and don’t deserve to be relegated over us or derby, who think we can just turn and win. 

However... let’s just take this opportunity and prey we survive! 

If they had even better players they’d win the Champions League. Tough sh ite

• Thanks 1

We can all imagine how this is going to play out, but the fact that Derby and Rotherham are actually crapper than us does give us a chance.

But will we show up, will Reach stop thinking lovingly of Big Nige, will Rhodes start up front with Windass, will Moore over think it and confuse the whole team again(not difficult mind), will Pelupessy play out of his skin and score a worldly like he use to for Heracles,  will Bannan play 20ms further up the pitch and have runners to pass to, so many questions...

If all this happens we have a reight chance.........maybe.

9 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

That was at the Baseball Ground.

Well if you’re going to be pedantic! 

still...great goal eh? Possibly the best I’ve seen (Launches that perennial debate again...) He didn’t half hit it!

9 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

Not great. At least with no fans I won't have to get the train all the way back down to London this time with a load of celebrating Palace fans.

They should give you TWO season tickets for that Emerson! On the other hand, you’ve probably suffered enough...

3 hours ago, Elderly Owl said:

Well if you’re going to be pedantic! 

still...great goal eh? Possibly the best I’ve seen (Launches that perennial debate again...) He didn’t half hit it!

Yes great goal, great team 

Let's hope we can get our 2nd ever win at Pride Park on Saturday. 

13 hours ago, DlNGLE said:

Minis played like they weren’t bother about staying up. Deserve to go down after that. 

Presume you didn't watch it, or you're visually impaired.

Millers might lack a bit of skill but they were certainly bothered.