Wednesday - V - Swansea OMDT

1 hour ago, victorturner said:

I agree. Imposed a new system overnight and ordered playing with the back for players u used to it, with wing backs who cannot play wing back and too few defenders on the pitch. As for his substitutions, .....

You seem obsessed with the fact he has tried to impose a new way of playing - as if we should have stuck with what we were doing previously because that was working so well.

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

I called him out weeks ago and got told to shut up. 

I started I thread on it after his 4th game and called him out

Laughed at all the abuse I got 

Most of them was the same people who said monk deserved another crack this season, so don't worry about it 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lionel Fessi said:

A real eye opener these last few games.

Needed our experienced players to step up, tonight and against QPR we’ve self sabotage with shocking defensive errors that’s left our sub or attack to try and claw a way back.

Tom Lees has to go. Just not good enough at this level. 

Well, if he stays he won't be at this level next season! 

6 minutes ago, Lionel Fessi said:

A real eye opener these last few games.

Needed our experienced players to step up, tonight and against QPR we’ve self sabotage with shocking defensive errors that’s left our sub or attack to try and claw a way back.

Tom Lees has to go. Just not good enough at this level. 

But people say Lees has had a great season???....lol

2 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

Before we tear into Moore, let’s just remember these players have been terrible all season, they’re out of contract and generally have little or no commitment to the team and without fans to give them a hard time they think they can stroll through games with no consequences when they lose.

They are the disgrace - not Moore.

It’s the manager’s job to make the best of what he has, not impose a new system from Day 1, start by playing Paterson as lone striker and not use Shaw hardly at all, the kind of powerful midfielder we have needed. It’s the mansger’s job to drive him into playing for his current club.

Just now, Alb1owl said:

Is there something actually wrong with Brown? He doesn’t look like he can control the ball at all

He’d be a disgrace to Chelsea football club, if they ever let him set foot there. Just keep mugging championship teams with his wages.

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

Quite frankly the most pathetic bunch of players I have witnessed in 52 years watching our club. 

F you Chansiri you dodgy free

F you paxo you pathetic piece of sheite

Don't hold back. Say it as you see it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lincowl said:

That just suggests he hadn’t done a very good job there. Getting worse while he was there and sunk like a stone since. Set the rot in.

Or 5 games before he left his head got turned and the team knew it and since he left the wheels have come off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2