Wednesday - V - Swansea OMDT

Was playing well till an individual mistake and went behind.

Swansea controlled the game and whilst we've put a few crosses in their keeper hasn't had to make a save second half.

Beaten by a much better side!

Serious questions to be asked about the defending for both goals!

• Like 1

i can't blame moore for this this squad is like the cucumber i just found festering in the bottom of my fridge salad drawer 

soft wet and needed binning 

However anyone thinking we can play out from the back with these players is having a laugh 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

1 shot on target in a must win game. Absolutely pathetic. 

Listened to it on Talk Sport and the overriding opinion was “ I was expecting a reaction from Wednesday when they went one down and at the start of the second half, but there’s nothing ... absolutely no reaction “

Well f•ck my old boots.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, victorturner said:

It’s the manager’s job to make the best of what he has, not impose a new system from Day 1, start by playing Paterson as lone striker and not use Shaw hardly at all, the kind of powerful midfielder we have needed. It’s the mansger’s job to drive him into playing for his current club.

Ok mate, it’s all Moores fault.

Lets sack him and get someone else in to work with these players next season.

Oh, wait ..... these players aren’t going to be here next season.

Do you think maybe that’s why they’re not trying? Maybe?

This lot lack fortitude - that’s why we get rolled over every week and, more importantly, why they pick and choose when they’re going to turn up and for which manager they’ll put the effort in.

Moore must be counting down the days until he can get rid of this embarrassing shower and get some proper footballers in.

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, victorturner said:

Good movement and passing....but in a relegation fight, you need guts, a tight defence and nicking a goal or two. Becoming pretty is not the objective.

Agreed.. but you can’t morph from a shambolic bunch of players , lacking confidence into your description of a requirement over 6 weeks. Moore needed to be here at the start of the season.. but that’s irrelevant now

• Like 1

They’re a disgrace.. I don’t ever recall not liking a single player in our team. They are unfit, lacking any quality and devoid of any fight.If relegation means we can clear these parasites from our team then bring it on!

As for DC this is all his doing.. it’s all on him. He’s allowed this cancer to grow! I suspect we’re stuck with him. His interest will continue to wane and our anger will grow. 

• Like 2

We just rolled over and let them tickle our bellies.  The atmosphere was eerie at the end.  Even without fans in the ground, it was deathly quiet and anticlimactic.  The commentary was more subdued at the final whistle than I can remember all season.

6 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I bet come next season Paul Cook Ipswich are above Darren Moore's Sheffield Wednesday

I'm living in hope its not Darren Moore's Sheff Wed and he is only contracted until May 

Moore is too one-dimensional for me. Only knows how to play one way, all his changes keep the system the same

And his subs, shocking

Edited by OwlerIT
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

thats what I dont get, Tu foods must have decent business advisors, why the hell cant the dad step in and say look son, your making a right mess of this let us help you?

We still dont know if dc and his family really care.  Weve had no indication that they do.  

Id love to know his inner thoughts on the matter.

Hes ignored every single bit of common knowledge and sense since he took over.  Its actually quite unbelievable.  How could you ignore the basic finances of a football club and keeping a balance.  I would give up those carlos years now to be financially stable and mid table.

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I bet come next season Paul Cook Ipswich are above Darren Moore's Sheffield Wednesday

Negative nelly 

Cook isn’t the messiah everyone on here thinks he is,  steady league one manager , end of 

I was thinking earlier how much we've all no choice but to just accept this unbelievable pathetic season - Covid has definitely saved DC from embarrassing protests in the ground 

tbh there seems no point to even protest outside the ground either we can't do anything to persuade this guy to sell