Wednesday - V - Swansea OMDT

9 minutes ago, victorturner said:

Speaking up for Lees being shot, we had very few defenders on the pitch in that line up. Three defenders only, because DM likes to play with wing backs who cannot play wing back , and with the rest of the midfield strollers like Reach and Bannan, the team is set up to concede goals. Much better for Lees and the team to play with a four at the back.

Moore could not run a bath..5 defeats on the bounce at Donny before he took owls job..buckle up pain to come next season..

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, victorturner said:

Speaking up for Lees being shot, we had very few defenders on the pitch in that line up. Three defenders only, because DM likes to play with wing backs who cannot play wing back , and with the rest of the midfield strollers like Reach and Bannan, the team is set up to concede goals. Much better for Lees and the team to play with a four at the back.

That's the perfect storm we've had this year.

A. Pick a midfield to give our defenders a chance of keeping a clean sheet.

B. Pick a midfield that might create a goal.

Unfortunately, the Cardiff game was the only game this season where we managed to conjeur up option C. Big The Ron's Barmy Army Total Footballaggeddon

You have to conclude Cardiff had been on the lash the night before that result now.

Not interested in match, only just looked at score ,  and fully expected 

Was dead and buried weeks ago, I’d probably say I was consigned to it when we went and lost however many under Pulis 

Respect Darren Moore for getting involved here, he’s a talented manager and hope he sticks about for the re-build 

Just now, brando said:

Moore has alot to prove..not convinced..we are championship whipping boys..thank god we ain't been allowed in to see it..garbage..

For once in a long time I can see a plan from a manager and it been developed on the pitch, although far from being able to do it for 90 mins yet.

Ultimately he's inherited a squad that is simply not good enough for the Championship and most of  them would struggle in League One. He needs a couple of summer transfer windows where he is allowed to bring his own players in and not what DC and Piaxo bring in.

I'm encouraged by him, but if he doesn't succeed Chansiri is to blame and not Moore.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spondon Owl said:

People on ere didn't want McCarthy. I'd flipping snap your hand off for him to manage us.

Not convinced he would have kept us up - there’s an evident lack of quality throughout the team

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Lockdown

My football team is going down

I’m bottom of my mates fantasy league

I’ve got the runs

JUSTICE FOR SALLY CINNAMON SHOES OFF 

Don't take your shoes off mate, not when you have the runs, you might be tempted to crap in them.

2 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

I worked moore out after 4 games and his negative tactics 

Ill tell you now 

No way do we get promoted with Moore as manager next season 

Can't believe we paid Doncaster compo for him 

These players are absolutely rubbish but Thompsons record has made moore look a right mug 

I agree. Imposed a new system overnight and ordered playing with the back for players u used to it, with wing backs who cannot play wing back and too few defenders on the pitch. As for his substitutions, .....

• Haha 1