Wednesday - V - Swansea OMDT

Before we tear into Moore, let’s just remember these players have been terrible all season, they’re out of contract and generally have little or no commitment to the team and without fans to give them a hard time they think they can stroll through games with no consequences when they lose.

They are the disgrace - not Moore.

• Like 8

Just now, victorturner said:

I agree. Imposed a new system overnight and ordered playing with the back for players u used to it, with wing backs who cannot play wing back and too few defenders on the pitch. As for his substitutions, .....

Sorry.. playing out from the back...players unused to it

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

I worked moore out after 4 games and his negative tactics 

Ill tell you now 

No way do we get promoted with Moore as manager next season 

Can't believe we paid Doncaster compo for him 

These players are absolutely rubbish but Thompsons record has made moore look a right mug 

I called him out weeks ago and got told to shut up. 

• Like 2

I've been certain we were down since Luton, but I still expected a bit of fight until it was confirmed mathematically.  Everything went our way against Cardiff, yet at the merest hint of adversity, we wave the white flag.  Teams battling survival can beat better teams.  The key word there is "battling" though.

I reckon that's 17 games now, give or take, that we've fallen fallen behind in and got nothing from. I shudder to think what we'll replace these players with but with, the exception of one or two, I won't miss anyone who leaves.

• Like 1

Just now, Yellowbelly said:

Before we tear into Moore, let’s just remember these players have been terrible all season, they’re out of contract and generally have little or no commitment to the team and without fans to give them a hard time they think they can stroll through games with no consequences when they lose.

They are the disgrace - not Moore.

i genuinly agree..hope hes given a chance.

imagine if he gets the sack now..

• Like 1

A real eye opener these last few games.

Needed our experienced players to step up, tonight and against QPR we’ve self sabotage with shocking defensive errors that’s left our sub or attack to try and claw a way back.

Tom Lees has to go. Just not good enough at this level. 

• Like 4

I hope Moore proves me wrong but I’ve got him down as a “Nearly Man” at the moment.

He nearly saved WBA from relegation, he nearly got WBA promoted & he nearly got Donny into the play offs. Unfortunately he’s nowhere near saving us from relegation.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1